GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wind of Takuto"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker'.
Wed 16/10/02 at 18:47
Regular
The new Zelda new was announced today, with a positively luke warm reception. Many expected a much better name, especially Special Reserve.

But more experienced gamers are looking past that and looking for meanings behind the name? Who is Takuto? And Why Exactly has he got bad farting problems?

People who complain about the name should remember that this is just something to label the game under, something so i will be able to get searched for and other things of that nature - in effect, it is just a packaging.

I bet the people that moan are the kind that judge a game by everything but its gameplay and go around town centres on saturdays throwing fireworks at birds.

Tribute
Wed 16/10/02 at 21:53
Regular
"Festivus!"
I don't really, year 7's do... I laugh at them like so - HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Wed 16/10/02 at 19:58
But you were the one saying sad people throw stuff at birds...

(:)
Wed 16/10/02 at 19:52
Regular
"Festivus!"
I throw 2 pence peices at the birds in my school... Never hit them though... I'm not sick!
Wed 16/10/02 at 19:49
Heh.

The only birds I have seen people throw stones at is in my school, when the seagulls come down for the food dropped these guys throw golf balls at them. Sad.
Wed 16/10/02 at 19:45
Regular
"Festivus!"
(Except for this one)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

HAHAHAHAHA! Stupid Pidgeon!
Wed 16/10/02 at 19:37
Tribute wrote:
> I bet the people that moan are the kind that judge a game by
> everything but its gameplay and go around town centres on saturdays
> throwing fireworks at birds.

*Looks around innocently*

(:) (No birds were harmed in the making of this post)
Wed 16/10/02 at 19:12
Regular
"Festivus!"
SR are stupid *realises that ne of the Forum Regulators could check*... if stupid is the biggest compliament you can pay someone! Please don't ban me, please! I'll be a good little boy and not buy games from anyone else...
Wed 16/10/02 at 19:11
Regular
I think the names pretty cool, better than Majoras Mask at least...whats so bad about it SR?
Wed 16/10/02 at 19:05
Regular
"Festivus!"
madlads never got banned, I just changed my name silly person, oh and friends are supposed to be able to understand each other, not have to guess half of your ... i mean their words.
Wed 16/10/02 at 19:03
Tribute wrote:
> rockin nanan wrote:
> tribute werent you once called malads and is your name matthew
> britton
> you hate xbox forum for malads for president and malads and ulrika
> made one of them up but i aint here to argue is it cos i was a bad
> newbie
>
> Yes I was for the for of the for forers and for foruum forers and
> president madlads and for forers....
matthew you are 1 crazy guy but was it you who wanted to be like edgy and i am the sole survivor i have never been banned so have you got res or mario well i have so do you want to be freinds (i think he bought it)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.