GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wind of Takuto"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker'.
Wed 16/10/02 at 18:47
Regular
The new Zelda new was announced today, with a positively luke warm reception. Many expected a much better name, especially Special Reserve.

But more experienced gamers are looking past that and looking for meanings behind the name? Who is Takuto? And Why Exactly has he got bad farting problems?

People who complain about the name should remember that this is just something to label the game under, something so i will be able to get searched for and other things of that nature - in effect, it is just a packaging.

I bet the people that moan are the kind that judge a game by everything but its gameplay and go around town centres on saturdays throwing fireworks at birds.

Tribute
Thu 17/10/02 at 00:20
Regular
Yeha.
Thu 17/10/02 at 00:14
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
IS ANYONE HERE?
Thu 17/10/02 at 00:12
Regular
The game should be out early next year, Cyclone.
Wed 16/10/02 at 22:09
Regular
"Festivus!"
Can you send me a sample? I can't afford it yet after that liquid fish phenonemeononm
Wed 16/10/02 at 22:08
Regular
Liquid cheese, mmmm....
Wed 16/10/02 at 22:02
Regular
"Festivus!"
Cyclone wrote:
> Can a topic wander off course much more?

Yes, it can... Like so - Whats your favourite cheese flavoured beverage?
Wed 16/10/02 at 22:00
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Isn't it only one of the islands?

Whens this out by the way?

-------

:)
Wed 16/10/02 at 21:59
Cyclone wrote:
> Can a topic wander off course much more?

Only if that mr weevle guy comes along...
Wed 16/10/02 at 21:59
Regular
Takuto is the island and the game is all about wind etc... and using it to solve puzzles.
Wed 16/10/02 at 21:56
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Can a topic wander off course much more?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.