GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Has anyone played and X-Box in the shops?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/03/02 at 17:14
Regular
I haven't! All the playable X-Box's in Windsor were turned off. I asked if they could turn it on but they all said "Sorry it's broken." All of them broken!?! That's not a good thing!!! Typical of Microsoft, everything breaks!
Thu 04/04/02 at 18:38
Regular
PLAY THE GAME wrote:
> i have played most of the games you have mentioned,so it must be becuase i'm so
> tecnicaly advanced that i find them CRAP & BORING.

I'm srry but the chances of you playing games like Turok Evolution and Perfect Dark Zero are VER VERY slim since they haven't finished being created.

I bet you'll tell me you've played Grand Theft Auto 4 next?
Thu 04/04/02 at 18:36
oh that's right your answer to anyone with a different oppinion to you is BAN THEM that's BIG of you
Thu 04/04/02 at 18:33
i have played most of the games you have mentioned,so it must be becuase i'm so tecnicaly advanced that i find them CRAP & BORING.
Thu 04/04/02 at 18:32
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
PLAY THE GAME wrote:
> oh come on pinhead there all OLD HAT.

Don't call me Pinhead you idiot, I think you should go grow up and go back to Xbox forum. Maybe SR will ban you like they did to that Baker guy and the other idiot jackass !
Thu 04/04/02 at 18:29
Regular
PLAY THE GAME wrote:
> oh come on pinhead there all OLD HAT.

lol, so you obviously never have "Played the Games" if you think they're all cutesy games where us Nintendo fans just enjoy the colours.

Anyway, Turok Evolution is also coming to the X-box and PS2, does that mean that those exact ports are going to be better because they're on those systems?

no!

You're just against Nintendo for some reason. Infact you sound like my brother who used to love Nintendo until he got a PS2 and started to sound like all the other Sony fans who just wont even bother playing a game on a Nintendo system but yet still judge it.

You said Perfect Dark Zero is old hat? Well it's the first sequel to the series, just like MGS2 is on the PS2. Infact, MGS was on the Game Boy Color! Aw...isn't that cute!

If you want to judge a game. Play it first.
Thu 04/04/02 at 18:22
oh come on pinhead there all OLD HAT.
Thu 04/04/02 at 18:16
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
PLAY THE GAME wrote:
> cheers edgy you proved my point almost all the games you mentioned were either
> mario based, luigi's mansion,super smash bro's melee,& sunshine or cutesy
> cartoon style,sonic,pikmin,simpsons,star fox & super monkey ball. I meen
> come on where,s the killer FP shoot'em up like HALO or MGS2? or the killer
> driving game like PGR or GT3? or the killer beat'em up like DOA3 or VF4 that
> have state of the art graphics and game play, need I go on?

Super Smash Brothers Melee, Soul Calibar 2, Bloody Roar: Killer Beat'em up's

PERFECT DARK ZERO, Die Hard, TUROK EVOLUTION, Die another day etc : Killer Shoot em'up's

Need I go on !!!
Thu 04/04/02 at 18:13
cheers edgy you proved my point almost all the games you mentioned were either mario based, luigi's mansion,super smash bro's melee,& sunshine or cutesy cartoon style,sonic,pikmin,simpsons,star fox & super monkey ball. I meen come on where,s the killer FP shoot'em up like HALO or MGS2? or the killer driving game like PGR or GT3? or the killer beat'em up like DOA3 or VF4 that have state of the art graphics and game play, need I go on?
Thu 04/04/02 at 17:30
Regular
I'm not sure which of these games you're on about being for the under 10s only.

Ok, here's some of the games I know are coming out on the console:

Star Wars: Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron 2 - For all ages, supposedly really difficult

Sonic Adventure 2: Battle - Though cartoony graphics, it's a brilliant game, and not that easy either.

Super Monkey Ball - Again, cutesy graphics, but wasn't it Thumb Bandits who said that not even they could complete the harder modes?

Resident Evil (whole series) - Well Capcom were worried about putting blood and guts into the remake, but Shigsy told Capcom they could include whatever they like into the game. Though I'm not sure how good the series is going to be, could this be one of those kiddies series'?

Super Smash Bros Melee - I didn't realise that trying to hurt other characters to score points was such a kiddies idea?

Fifa 2002 World Cup - Ok, now I don't think this is intended just for under 10's

Neither is ISS2

Ok, Simpsons Road Rage could be said to be aimed at a younger audience....but isn't the Simpsons aimed at 12+?

Crazy Taxi? Well I'm pretty sure that even though it aint got an age rating, it's meant for the older gamer.

Need I go on?
Thu 04/04/02 at 16:46
What can i say,i've seen most of the games in the pipeline 4 the cube and they are fine.....IF YOU ARE UNDER 10 YEARS OLD. When will ninty learn?. If you are a junior gamer fine but if you want a real challange it's got to be XBOX or even the out of date PS2.......Sorry but you know deep down i'm right.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.