GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Has anyone played and X-Box in the shops?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/03/02 at 17:14
Regular
I haven't! All the playable X-Box's in Windsor were turned off. I asked if they could turn it on but they all said "Sorry it's broken." All of them broken!?! That's not a good thing!!! Typical of Microsoft, everything breaks!
Fri 05/04/02 at 21:34
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Try it!

I've been practising with me chucks!

:D
Fri 05/04/02 at 21:32
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Cooky I'm gonna let you off this time only cos you've had a few weeks off... but next time I will smash u wiv a stik...
Fri 05/04/02 at 21:28
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
The X-Box is BRILLIANT!

Who in their right mind wants a Gamecube? They're poop!

:p
Fri 05/04/02 at 12:50
Regular
PLAY THE GAME wrote:
> little do you know my friend,little do you know!!!!!
i'll be off now as i may
> let slip something i should'nt
and i won't be goaded into replying it's more
> than my job's worth bye bye.................................

I assume you want us to believe you are Shigeru Miyamoto's sedcretary of something.

If you did have access to any of the games, including the ones that haven't even started being coded yet, then surely you'd be promoting them instead of talking out your anus all the time.

Maybe you should have a look at the "Three sides to gaming" topic in FOG Prime. You currently fit into catagories 1 and 2 which isn't too good.
Fri 05/04/02 at 12:36
PLAY THE GAME wrote:
i'll be off now as i may
> than my job's worth bye bye.................................

This message must be an attempt to make everyone think you are in some high up gaming position allowing you to play all the latest games way before they are released.
Well it worked....Wait! No it didnt.
It just made you seem like a fool.
Fri 05/04/02 at 02:44
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
PLAY THE GAME wrote:

obviously a lot more than you... unless you have discovered some secret whereby first person shooters can be viewed from the third person...

i'll be off now as i may

What, you mean something that isn't a pile of unbiased cack?

> than my job's worth

What, you have a job? I didn't think they hired monkeys any more... and even if they did, I doubt they'd want one of your intelligence. I've met goldfish with greater attention spans...

bye bye.................................

OOh, look at all those dots. There's probably more there than you can count up to. 128bit games? I think you should stick with 4bit games, at least then you'll have enough fingers to count them then...
Fri 05/04/02 at 02:36
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
PLAY THE GAME wrote:
> cheers edgy you proved my point almost all the games you mentioned were either
> mario based, luigi's mansion,super smash bro's melee,& sunshine or cutesy
> cartoon style,sonic,pikmin,simpsons,star fox & super monkey ball. I meen
> come on where,s the killer FP shoot'em up like HALO or MGS2? or the killer
> driving game like PGR or GT3? or the killer beat'em up like DOA3 or VF4 that
> have state of the art graphics and game play, need I go on?

You are an idiot and obviously know nothing about GameCube line up. Since when was MGS2 a FPS... I didn't know FIRST PERSON shooters were in the third person perspective...

And Perfect Dark 0, Turok, Metroid, Die Hard, need I go on, are where the GC killer FPS are, but you can't really comment on those can you seeing as you think Metal Gear Solid is a first person shooter!

Also, do you STILL not realise that games are about how they play, not how they look. People who brand Nintendo a 'kids' company due to looks are morons! I'd like to see you try to beat F-Zero X (or the SNES original for that matter) on the master setting. When you have had your hundredth try and are reduced to tears we'll see who the kiddie is. And I wonder if you could get every one of those stars in Mario 64? Without using a guide? Hell, even with a guide, I doubt someone of your brain capacity could figure out how the controller works... "it's got 3 prongs?!? WHAT! I can't hold this, I don't have three hands..."

Go away. In fact, stay here, type some more crap, making jokes at your expense is actually quite fun.
Thu 04/04/02 at 19:24
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Thank you Tom, well said !
Thu 04/04/02 at 19:22
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
PLAY THE GAME wrote:
> oh that's right your answer to anyone with a different oppinion to you is BAN
> THEM that's BIG of you

Oh sorry. I didn't realize that you were just supposed to call them a "pinhead" instead.

I'm not getting a GC. I don't intend to, but I respect all of these people's oppinions, and I do believe the GC is a good console. But just not for me, I had a N64, and I just didn't like the types of games on there.

But this doesn't mean the GC isn't good. It means I don't want one. And I accept that all these people want a GC. Thats fine, let them buy one. You go and buy your Xbox. Both be happy with your great new consoles.

Is that too much to ask?
Thu 04/04/02 at 18:49
little do you know my friend,little do you know!!!!!
i'll be off now as i may let slip something i should'nt
and i won't be goaded into replying it's more than my job's worth bye bye.................................

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.