GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I Have Never Reacted This Way About A Song Before"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/03/02 at 22:50
Regular
Ok, I admit it. I do sometimes (though I know I shouldn't) say bad things about bands I don't really like, we all do. I tryed to stop myself from doing this and I was doing well until I was watching...yes here it comes again...KERRANG TV!

The last song that was played was actually pretty good, a Stereophonics one which I quite enjoyed but then I heard an organ like one at a funeral and was greeted with a few wannabe dead gothic geezers in a snow like landscape. Their name was Cradle Of Filth.

Now I had actually seen people at school with 'Cradle of Filth' scribbled on their bag at school and seen a hoodie I am sure, but why?!? How could they listen to what was gracing my ears, godhelp the poor things. This band were like making wannabes all over the world and Kerrang were showing this...for some reason. Maybe again because its popular, its aload of crap but popular because people think "GOTHIC! YEAH! I'M GOTHIC SO THIS IS GOOD!" well excuse me mate, your not gothic...your twelve year old moron.

I don't know how many of you have seen this filth (catch the pun eh? ;-)) but if you haven't it's easy to sum up - They have a guy that looks like he's from The Lord Of The Rings and about 50 just saying stuff (lead singer) and a woman who screams like a dead cat who definetly looks (and sounds) like she is on her period...or having a poo. She shouts - "Her Ghost In The FOGGGGGGGGG" cackling, put me off my dinner, lunch, breakfast...brunch.

It's crap and just so not musical. If you like this then go and ermmmmm errrrr turn it off...please. For your healh and mine and others and the future of rock.

This is not rock, it's crap. This video should be on Paramount not Kerrang, it's comedy all over.

Cradle Of Filth - Thumbs Down!
Sat 30/03/02 at 23:29
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Whats everyone got with Kerrang, I think it's the best music channel ever. much better than that computer made dance pants, and garage oh my god what a pile of poo that is. Big up Crawley massive. God damn I hate towneys such pikeys.
Sat 30/03/02 at 18:48
Regular
"You've upset me"
Well, as long as you don't hate it, Sibs, I'm happy :-D
Sat 30/03/02 at 18:48
Regular
"You've upset me"
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> I'll be downloading some of that CC stuff later on tonight. I can see they are
> your favourite band RBS as you can't choose one or two songs for us to download
> but LOADS! hehe

:-D
Fri 29/03/02 at 21:39
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Downloaded and listened to those two... I reckon Long December is better, but I seem to have downloaded a live version of Omaha (unless those crowd cheers were just there for effect :D), so maybe the studio version is better. It's not the kind of stuff I'd usually go for... I like it though... lets put it this way- I'd happily listen to it, but doubt I'd buy the CD.
Fri 29/03/02 at 20:41
Regular
$alvatore wrote:
> for one thing i like Cradle of filth and second the lead singer is a guy he can
> do high and deep voices

How very talented he is....
Fri 29/03/02 at 20:13
"Uzi Lover"
I'll be downloading some of that CC stuff later on tonight. I can see they are your favourite band RBS as you can't choose one or two songs for us to download but LOADS! hehe
Fri 29/03/02 at 19:55
for one thing i like Cradle of filth and second the lead singer is a guy he can do high and deep voices
Fri 29/03/02 at 19:42
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Omaha- 42%

Long December- 8%

seems to be takin ages...
Fri 29/03/02 at 19:30
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
don't smile at me like that... it makes me... nervous...

:D
Fri 29/03/02 at 19:23
Regular
"You've upset me"
Sibs wrote:
> Long December and Omaha are in my Audio Galaxy que now... I'll tell you when
> I've given em a listen...

:-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.