GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THEMEPARKS & RIDES!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/03/02 at 21:36
Regular
This is a little chat forum set up by jc99041 & BIGMAN if you have een on a ride that was really cool or what ride technology could be like in the future stick it in here!
Sun 14/04/02 at 14:56
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Dudley Do Right's Rip Saw Falls. I should be going back in 2004
Sun 14/04/02 at 14:53
Regular
I didn't think much of Dr Doom. The only rides I had to really queue for where Duelling Dragons and Rip Jaw falls I think it was called, it was that dirty great log flume thing.
Sun 14/04/02 at 11:08
Regular
"hit the road jack"
dr. dooms fear fall was good. shame about the queues though. They should hire someone decent to play the role of captin america, he was such a weed. :)j
Sun 14/04/02 at 00:19
Regular
jc99041 wrote:
> I was ment to turn into a Regular then its past 12 so whats going on.
> i just loged on a loged in again so whats the problem, i hate being a
> newbie. :)j

I changes at about 6am in the morning so you'll be Purple when you wake u tommorow.

That doesn't sound very healthy but it's true.
Sun 14/04/02 at 00:13
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I was ment to turn into a Regular then its past 12 so whats going on. i just loged on a loged in again so whats the problem, i hate being a newbie. :)j
Sun 14/04/02 at 00:11
Regular
"hit the road jack"
What gimpy nerds they all are on their quad bikes. :)j
Sun 14/04/02 at 00:05
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Yeah the bit when you fall and get caught in the web smashed it and
> when that dude with the flame thrower came out of the wall. There was
> too many good bits in the ride, it just rocked so much.
>
> When I was standing outside the ride some dudes came round in Marvel
> costumes, I couldn't stop laughing at the American tourists they get
> so much into stuff like that, there was some really nerdy lookin guys
> and they where practically flalling over themselves to have their pic
> taken with Captain America.
>
> Ahhhhhhh the memories, I wanna go back....

Yeah, it was funny, i was in the shop in marvel superhero island. I was talking to my brother about how cool i thought this spiderman t-shirt was and then spiderman snuck up from behind me and said "yeah i like that one too" I was in stitches.
Sun 14/04/02 at 00:03
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Yeah, that Dr.Doom guy with the water pistol i literally went face to face and told him to squirt me and he just waved! Some villian! :)j
Sun 14/04/02 at 00:01
Regular
Yeah the bit when you fall and get caught in the web smashed it and when that dude with the flame thrower came out of the wall. There was too many good bits in the ride, it just rocked so much.

When I was standing outside the ride some dudes came round in Marvel costumes, I couldn't stop laughing at the American tourists they get so much into stuff like that, there was some really nerdy lookin guys and they where practically flalling over themselves to have their pic taken with Captain America.

Ahhhhhhh the memories, I wanna go back....
Sat 13/04/02 at 23:59
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Yeah he was great, he changed his voice from hi squeaky to deep normal. all the kids got freaked out when he done that! Their faces!!":I

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.