GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Money making tips? Anyone got any?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/10/02 at 20:35
Regular
Okay, as the title says, I need tips on how to make money. I need about £250 by next Friday. I'm 15, so bare that in mind, and I have school, so a job can only be afternoon work. I will not:

Sell my body :cD
Use any stupid solutions
Tell you why I need the money

Just give me any way in which you have made this amount of money. I'm prepared to sell some of my stuff. I did try selling my 100 boxed Spectrum games, but the bloke in the shop (I asked three places!) said they are too OLD! OLD, so define Retro for me then. Retro is 1986 (my games were made then), they asked for 1994 stuff! Pfft. So I can't sell them unless I use eBay. So, get writing away and give me your tips.
Thu 31/10/02 at 21:57
Regular
"Touched!"
Typical answer: Rob a Bank :D
Thu 31/10/02 at 21:59
Regular
sPiKeCaSt wrote:
> Typical answer: Rob a Bank :D

I agree
Thu 31/10/02 at 22:04
Regular
Humour is meant to be something I laugh at. So either I'm lacking it or that reply wasn't funny.
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
I know where you can get free samples of jelly beans on the net if that helps.

Oh! You want money? Do a job for the mafia, any mafia...Japanese, Italien...whatever! They'll pay you a LOT more than £250 for one job and that's if you don't "screw them".

Errm..don't ask how I know all this...just do it if you're so desperate.

*returns to hideout where he is being held captive...with a computer*

:)
Regular
DW wrote:
> Tribute wrote:
> Join ciao. See me for more information...
>
> What in the freak'N doodle is Ciao?
Ciao is a site where you post reviews on pretty much anything you want.
Everytime you post a review you get something like 10p. Everytime someone reads it you get round about 5p.
Crap.
Thu 31/10/02 at 22:08
Regular
So I have to copy, I meen write a review and then send the URL to EVERYONE (all 80 people) on my MSN contact list? Then I get money. I'm going to try it :c)
Thu 31/10/02 at 22:10
"Darkness, always"
Beg.

"Homeless" people are known to make upwards of £400 a day.
Thu 31/10/02 at 22:13
Regular
Heh, I might try becoming 'homeless'!
Thu 31/10/02 at 22:13
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Mendax Bartender wrote:
> Beg.
>
> "Homeless" people are known to make upwards of £400 a
> day.

In Oxford.
Thu 31/10/02 at 22:15
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Ig you try Ebay, get a parent to let you put their credit or debit card on file with Ebay - without it Ebay will freeze you from selling once your fess reach £15, also having a card on file means you can use Mr Lister, an Ebay selling tool that means you won't have to spend half a day individually listing everything....but as someone has pointed out you won't get the money for when you want it...

~~Belldandy~~

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.