GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Money making tips? Anyone got any?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/10/02 at 20:35
Regular
Okay, as the title says, I need tips on how to make money. I need about £250 by next Friday. I'm 15, so bare that in mind, and I have school, so a job can only be afternoon work. I will not:

Sell my body :cD
Use any stupid solutions
Tell you why I need the money

Just give me any way in which you have made this amount of money. I'm prepared to sell some of my stuff. I did try selling my 100 boxed Spectrum games, but the bloke in the shop (I asked three places!) said they are too OLD! OLD, so define Retro for me then. Retro is 1986 (my games were made then), they asked for 1994 stuff! Pfft. So I can't sell them unless I use eBay. So, get writing away and give me your tips.
Fri 01/11/02 at 22:01
"+ suspicious minds"
whenever i find somma't cheap on e-bay, my parents say 'ooh, I dunno, it was on watchdog...' that kind of thing, you know.
Fri 01/11/02 at 21:50
Regular
"Look Ma, No Tagline"
Indian-DudeY2K Ill check it out! I dont think your first link works.
Fri 01/11/02 at 19:38
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
DW wrote:
> Ummm...for the sake of arguments...you're spot on Kyz. :c)

yesssss *does a victory dance*
Fri 01/11/02 at 19:30
Regular
Ummm...for the sake of arguments...you're spot on Kyz. :c)
Fri 01/11/02 at 19:21
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
DW, I think the money is for a german hooker called Isabella Von Sheizer

Am I right?

Ok, Close?
Fri 01/11/02 at 19:16
Regular
I buy on eBay, but I don't sell. I'm not gunna sell the stuff there. I'll advertise in the Loot. Cheers for all the tips guys :c) (and Myst, who's a gal)
Fri 01/11/02 at 19:04
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
da_1_n_only wrote:
> By the way some of you, your telling the lad to join Ebay. Whats the
> age you gotta be? 18. To sell your stuff you need to give your credit
> card details. Now DW I really think you don't have a credit card, now
> don't you.
>
> Ask your parents for there card, sign up on behalf of them, or really
> do a credit card scam (Highly don't recommend this, but it may work).

Not on eBay.co.uk you dont ! ive been trading there for over two years and im only 14. If you dont want to set up a sellers account , why not pay someone else to do it !! ?? Use a Trading Assistant ! Infact im a trading assistant and need some people to send me stuff to sell for them , heres my trading assistant info :

http://contact.ebay.co.uk(space) /aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll? howMemberToMember(space) Details&member=14498297

remove the spaces

or you can choose one from your area go to :

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/tradingassistants.html

and search for one in your area.

Alternatively sell gifts ! Im selling mini remote control cars for £10.99 each (im not saying how much they cost me) ive got 36 of them and so far ive sold 7 ! so thats quite a bit of profit. You'll have to get them from wholesalers but its worth it !!
Fri 01/11/02 at 18:34
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
lol
Fri 01/11/02 at 18:30
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Get a job.
>
> Mong.

---

I refresh this statement. :-)
Fri 01/11/02 at 18:26
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I made a load of cash by doing websites. If you can use html or java then start advertising and you can charge pretty much what you please.

I made £300, but over a space of 3 months.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.