GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/08/06 at 22:09
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Chat about football!
Page:
Wed 08/11/06 at 12:43
Regular
"..."
Yup, it's fair to say I'm dreading Yeading...

Good to see Tyson, Holt, Dobie and Gardner all getting good run-outs for the reserves against the Brum, I'd expect the first three to play some part against Yeading. Gardner has gone out on loan to Port Vale today to get first team football under his belt.
Wed 08/11/06 at 10:43
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Great win for Southend Chesterfield just lost out on penalties but it's made them a fair few quid which is good as they're moving grounds soon.

Notts County lost at home to Wycombe which is a shame but the money for them will be handy.

FA Cup on Saturday Forest have Yeading at home I think we'll put out a strong team to make sure we don't slip up on the - yep I have to say it - potential banana skin :P
Wed 08/11/06 at 10:30
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Great free kick though - keeper nearly got to it, but WOW!

Southend really deserve it - gone up twice in two years and knocking out Man U in a Cup match. Fair play to them. Shame Rovers don't have that urgency!
Wed 08/11/06 at 00:22
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
Ho ho ho
Man Utd dumped out of the cup fielding a strong line up.
Its been a bit of a pants run up to now, but they'll keep mentioning this whenever Man Utd play in any cup matches in the future against 'lesser' teams.
My throat hurts and I'll probably sleep now.
Tue 07/11/06 at 10:01
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Carling Cup tonight lets see if Chesterfield can beat their 3rd Premiership team in a row and dispose of Charlton, I think they have a fair chance.

Also Southend have Man U but I think it will be a pretty easy Man U win unless Fergie decides to put out a weakened team.
Sun 05/11/06 at 17:05
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Completely right. Forest and City (go forest) and Rovers vs Peterborough...

Shame we weren't away to the Posh - may have come down to watch and look out for the worl's best steward! At least I'm likely to go to the next match...

Pink Paint Pot Trophy here we come!
Sun 05/11/06 at 09:06
Regular
"..."
Cong Man wrote:
> Yep Bristol, Forest and Posh all in the regional quarter finals
> of the Paint Pot. Good chance that one combintion of the above
> could end up drawn against each other...

Hmm...looks like I was right!
Sat 04/11/06 at 17:55
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
1-0 win agaainst Mansfield - Disley against his old club on 87th minute!

Top it off, Yeovil (my second local team) thrashed City 2-1 (our rivals). And Forest won! City no longer right at the top!
Sat 04/11/06 at 16:16
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
2-0 up after about 55 mins going well :)
Sat 04/11/06 at 14:33
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Brentford today we beat them earlier in the week in the cup and I think we'll do it again today, 2-0 I think.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.