GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/08/06 at 22:09
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Chat about football!
Page:
Tue 05/12/06 at 19:19
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Bournemouth tonight I'd be happy with a draw.

Salisbury played very well in the second half and you couldn't really tell who was the league side for most of the half, I think with home advantage we'll get through and face Charlton at home in the 3rd round.
Thu 30/11/06 at 10:51
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I am pretty gutted about the loss I was dying for Forest to get to the final and go to either the Millennium Stadium or Wembley (the final is scheduled to be the first match there).

Forest vs Chesterfield would have been a great final but it's not to be.

FA Cup away at Salisbury on Sunday on BBC I think we'll get through but again I've got to say it - "Banana Skin" :P
Thu 30/11/06 at 10:28
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Sorry to hear about your loss on penalties... But it does give us hope for a local derby against City now.

If we get drawn different teams next round then win them - a two legged local derby - blatant money spinner for both clubs.

Peterborough were a decent side - they could have easily won the match, both of us hit the bar in the opening stages, but I think the Gas had the edge over them all match.

(see my myspace bulletin for a excerpt from the chants - hilarious...)
Wed 29/11/06 at 09:13
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Bristol City at home in the Johnsons Paint trophy tonight should be a good match 1st vs 2nd in League 1.

I know who Hippyman will be rooting for! :P
Tue 28/11/06 at 21:25
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Whats the point of playing fair(ish)
By all accounts I've heard and read the game on Saturday was even and possibly Southend looked the liklier team to score...
Then Mr Col U captain (don't want to soil my keyboard by typing his name falls to the floor like a sack of the proverbial and clutches his face.

Cue our captain Kevin Maher gets a red card and our winger a yellow for protesting (I think) then a few minutes later a red for a second yellow.

So Maher is sent off for violent conduct = 3 match ban
Maher says he didn't touch him
Col U captian says Maher shoved his chest into his face and thats a red card offence.
Linesman says he saw Maher strike him with his arm in the face... Steve Bennet sees nothing.

Bennet says he'll put it in his report as a violent offence but won't review the incident as nobody has given him the tape.
So thats 3 different versions of what happened and a couple of (apparently) off the record comments from some Col U players that their captain is the only one in their team who would go down like that.

FA decision at the appeal hearing: 3 match ban upheld for violent conduct.

I think their captain will get a special roots hall welcome when they play us in April.
Mon 27/11/06 at 12:01
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Good 3-1 win for Forest after going 1-0 down, the difference this season is that we don't drop our heads when we go behind and keep on battling on.

FA Cup on Sunday on BBC about 1-30ish I'll no doubt get a few beers in and watch it :P
Sun 26/11/06 at 19:38
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Nice win today - that's 5 games on the trot, with 3 league wins!

2-0 against Juniorless Barnet and Juniorless Rovers

(Hint for the forset supporters to chant "Where's your junior gone?"
Tue 21/11/06 at 16:37
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
FA Cup replays tonight Aldershot have the best chance of an upset at home to Chelmsford.

Forest play Millwall at home on Saturday I expect a win given Millwalls current form.
Tue 21/11/06 at 12:19
Regular
"..."
Shh...Championship/League 1,2 and Conference only...

We don't like the Premiership round these parts...
Mon 20/11/06 at 16:31
Regular
Well flying to Manchester this weekend to see them and Chelsea, cant wait. Managed to snag tickets for the corperate box thanks to contacts.

Celtic game on tomorrow night any predictions?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.