GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Most fun on the net ever."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/03/02 at 13:46
Regular
Write out a post.
Run it through babelfish into another language, then run that translation back into English to see what it ends up like.
Below is my original post, and the re-translated edition.
This provides hours of fun
--

Original:

The Gamecube is played and loved by simpletons and retards the world over.
Why is this? Can a console really appeal only to the shallow end of the gene pool? There must be, surely some reason why windowlickers love bright games about dragons and big gay pixies, whereas those more evolved prefer games involving stealth and solid snakes.
Of course, this is just my opinion, I could be wrong.
But I am not, this has been proven by dressing several large men in monkey suits and subjecting them to gimp sessions armed only with a hoover and a control pad from the gamecube

---

Re-translation from English to German and German back into English:

The Gamecube is played and loved through simple tone and delays the world more rueber. Why is this? Can a console really please only the flat end of the gene pool? It must give, surely something reason, why windowlickers bright and large homosexuals of pixies love plays over kites, while that one develops the plays prefers, which include stealth and fixed queues with. This is of course my opinion straight, I could be false. But I am not, this was proven, by klitt some large men in the drop hammer complaints and it to the cord sessions subjected, to be armed only with a Hoover and a control edition of gamecube

--

I have fouled myself with laughter
Fri 22/03/02 at 17:50
"Uzi Lover"
It means s**thead and he spelt it wrong :-)
Fri 22/03/02 at 16:58
Regular
That's not fair, that doesn't mean anything.
Fri 22/03/02 at 16:50
Scheizenkopf.
Fri 22/03/02 at 16:49
Regular
"Delete your empty heading of your piston and fill you it with the dirty thoughts mature piglet stretcher trousers."

I moist definitely agree.
Fri 22/03/02 at 16:48
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Hey, we're learning to insult in German.

It's edumacational
Fri 22/03/02 at 16:47
Yeah............nothings changed, I see. Hmmm....
Fri 22/03/02 at 16:46
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
And she returns.
Fri 22/03/02 at 16:39
Yawn zzzz zzzzz
Fri 22/03/02 at 16:25
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Löschen Sie Ihren leeren Kopf von Ihrem Kolben und füllen Sie ihn mit den schmutzigen Gedanken der reifen Ferkeltragenhosen

Best insult ever.
Fri 22/03/02 at 16:22
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Stauen Sie Ihren massiven Skull herauf den Kolben eines faulen Schafs und singen Sie einen Song über goblins

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.