GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"final fantasy + anything else"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/11/02 at 19:04
Regular
i like all final fantasy and anything else i wanna chat
Page:
Wed 29/01/03 at 10:21
"griever"
the dark aoens cannot be defeated by just completing the sphere grid u have to fillit in woth strength, defence agility etc spheres
Tue 28/01/03 at 21:27
"Wa-wa-west"
Don't worry, there are loads of things to do once you actually have the airship, before you go and fight Sin. The only problem is a lot of them involve going to fight bosses you can only beat once the sphere grid is filled, which takes ages. I only managed it with Yuna, and afterwards I got pretty bored pretty quickly.
Tue 28/01/03 at 14:19
"For the horde!!!!"
Devro wrote:
>
>
> You're pretty close to the end now, when you get through the mountains
> you'll be at Zanarkand, and then you get the airship. I'm not sure
> when you get some more key spheres though, as you can get them from
> several treasure chests and certain enemies. I think i got them from a
> lot of enemies in the Omega Ruins, but you can't go there until you
> get the airship anyway.

near the end? jeeze i though i was only about half way each charactor is nearly at the end of their sphere area but there is a whole grid they can increase their stats and abilities from.
Mon 27/01/03 at 22:08
"Wa-wa-west"
Gridloch wrote:
> in final fantasy 10 i am at the calm just after Kimahri as to fight
> them two ronsos, how far am i though the game? also where are the
> level 3 key spheres i need at least 3 now.

You're pretty close to the end now, when you get through the mountains you'll be at Zanarkand, and then you get the airship. I'm not sure when you get some more key spheres though, as you can get them from several treasure chests and certain enemies. I think i got them from a lot of enemies in the Omega Ruins, but you can't go there until you get the airship anyway.
Mon 27/01/03 at 13:53
"For the horde!!!!"
in final fantasy 10 i am at the calm just after Kimahri as to fight them two ronsos, how far am i though the game? also where are the level 3 key spheres i need at least 3 now.
Mon 27/01/03 at 10:32
"griever"
i used the don tonberry thing after i filled up the empty nodes with the things i needed to get max attributes
i am now invincible
Sun 26/01/03 at 16:16
Regular
I have a neat way to get level points quick, have overdrive-AP on your characters, have the most powerfull (HP) on overdrive mode stoic, and the other 2 on comrade, now go catch all monsters in the sunken cave (where u get yojimbo) and u will get don tonberry at the arena. fight don and only attack with the character on stoic, cure your now dead character and repeat until he gets too close.
Flee and your have the points (or kill him if u want).

For every bit of HP you lose with the character on stoic everyone gets tons of AP points. If you have triple AP u can get about 12 sphere grid moves from each fight.
Sun 26/01/03 at 15:12
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
He's on a path of clouds (or ice), that leads up into the sky.
Sun 26/01/03 at 15:10
Regular
"WWJD"
Oh ok then i helped her find her husband but ill go back and find the boy
Sun 26/01/03 at 15:05
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
Longÿ wrote:
> So when do you get the air ship? and how do i make the cloudy mirror
> more powerfull so it can open that box in the monster arena?

You get the airship after you fight Yunalesca I think. And to charge the cloudy mirror up, you have to go to the ice forest place (macalania or something) and help this woman find her boy and man.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.