GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"final fantasy + anything else"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/11/02 at 19:04
Regular
i like all final fantasy and anything else i wanna chat
Page:
Mon 10/03/03 at 10:30
"griever"
what should i buy a gba sp or dvd player
Mon 03/03/03 at 10:11
"griever"
the same but i have got everything in ff8 which was the best but i couldnt be bothered to do the extra stuff in 9 that was godawful
Thu 27/02/03 at 14:21
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
FF7 - at least one of each materia mastered, all summons gained and battle square completed. Ultimate weapons gained. Everyone at least level 80 and all weapons defeated. Around 115 hours of gameplay

FF8 - Well i didn't like this game so got around 3/4 of the cards then just packed in the game halfway through the 3rd disc as i couldn't play it anymore as the story just went weird. Around 50 hours of gameplay

FF9 - Ozma defeated, Everyone again level 80 or above, all summons and all cards. Around 110 hours of gameplay

FFX - Dark Aeons defeated, everyone higher than level 85, Blitzball players all level 90 or higher, ultimate weapons gained and all summons again. Around 130 hours of gameplay

How about you?
Thu 27/02/03 at 14:11
"griever"
what side quests have u done in ff7-10
Thu 27/02/03 at 12:54
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Alot of games give more of a challenge than FFX, the easiest FF by far and the only one i haven't died in at least once. (Mainly due to Yojimbo when i faced the Dark Aeons hehe)

Anyway i've got FF4 through to FFX including FF Tactics. Can't seem to find a ROM of FF the 1st ever one, so i'll have to wait for Origins to come out on the 14th which is what Gamefaqs has it down as.
Thu 27/02/03 at 08:27
"griever"
kingdom hearts is more of a challenge than ffx its over too quickly
what ffs have u got
Wed 26/02/03 at 12:02
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
i've played kingdom hearts i have to say it is good, but the disney theme does'nt really appeal to me much, i prefer ffx since it much more mature themed.
Wed 26/02/03 at 10:16
"griever"
Its much more exciting then ffx because in ffx u just need power in kh u need skill as well
what extra things have u done on kh and other ffs
Tue 25/02/03 at 16:09
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yes i have but i didn't like it that much thanks to the live action battles. Hammering the X button to kill things isn't my idea of fun gameplay.
Tue 25/02/03 at 09:16
"griever"
they have already started on ffx-3
have u got kingdom hearts then
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.