GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"final fantasy + anything else"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/11/02 at 19:04
Regular
i like all final fantasy and anything else i wanna chat
Page:
Sun 26/01/03 at 14:48
Regular
"WWJD"
So when do you get the air ship? and how do i make the cloudy mirror more powerfull so it can open that box in the monster arena?
Sat 25/01/03 at 22:09
"Wa-wa-west"
Longÿ wrote:
> hum ok then, when do you get the airship? and ive just gone back to
> where the ice is where you fall through i went to the temple, is there
> anyway of killing Shiva? because she takes 99999 off everytime i got
> to hit her with my overdrive from Bahaumant but didn't phase her can
> she be killed?

I'm afraid to say I beat Dark Shiva the cheating way. I summoned Yojimbo straight away and got him to use his instant kill attack. I've started a new game now, but I don't think I can be bothered to train my characters up that much, seeing as I've been playing my old game for about 200 hours and the only character I've completed the sphere grid with is Yuna. Its just too tedious once you've done almost all of the secret stuff at the end of the game.
Sat 25/01/03 at 18:54
"griever"
u cannot kill her with aeons u have to get the celestial weapons and maximise everything for yuna tidus wakka and auron stat wise except magic and luck
to do this go on gamefaqs.com
it takes time though
Sat 25/01/03 at 12:42
Regular
"WWJD"
hum ok then, when do you get the airship? and ive just gone back to where the ice is where you fall through i went to the temple, is there anyway of killing Shiva? because she takes 99999 off everytime i got to hit her with my overdrive from Bahaumant but didn't phase her can she be killed?
Sat 25/01/03 at 12:35
Regular
well... u get Anima from the temple place where u were near the beginning of the game, u know the one where u swam away from that big fishy thing. U get there by getting the airship, have u got the airship yet? when u do u put in the co-ordinates 13x and 60y.

when u get their u have to fight the fishy thing with your swimming characters (tidus,wakka and rikku) so make sure their levels are high, the fish is not that hard. lulus ultima weopen is in the bit after the fight aswell. u go into the next bit/screen place and their are statues, if u have all items from destruction spheres from the temples (or have had) then a seal will dissapear and u can get anima.
Sat 25/01/03 at 12:02
Regular
"WWJD"
And do you get Anima before you get to the calm lands? because ive found the temple in the calm lands but in walkthrough i was looking at on SR i saw that the Anima temple was hidden and before the calm land one and you need Anima to be able to get the three sisters so im pretty sure i have to get it before. Where do i get Anima from?
Sat 25/01/03 at 11:33
Regular
"WWJD"
Hey people, im on Final Fantasy X ive got the cloudy mirror but how do i make it powerful enough to open the chest at the monster arena?
Sat 25/01/03 at 10:57
"griever"
u cant defeat the ice titan by hitting him
u know the the shards of ice that he throws at you u have to hit them and they will hit the titan sometimes he lies down so u can inflict damage
use thundaga for damage or graviga
Fri 24/01/03 at 22:09
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
That ice dude is hard ain't he?
Fri 24/01/03 at 19:08
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
I beat Hades and completed the cup, including that stone golem thing. Now i gotta do gold and platinum matches.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.