GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who wants my GAD ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/11/02 at 11:36
Regular
Simple question really - I won GAD for Colin McRae review and I wasn't happy about it cos though the review was brilliant and every other review that day licked balls I used the format from another review I read.

It wasn't copy / paste stuff but I didn't feel it was original enough. So I told SR to give it somebody else but Snuggly said he see's no problem with it.

As I am such a nice bloke and to stop any body thinking I am being a GAD grabbing phoney I have decided to give it to somebody else.

So .... Tell me why you deserve it and I will give it to the most deserving cause.

The only stipulation is that I want to sort it out quickly so the game that the winner chooses will have to be something either out or released latest 15th November.
Thu 07/11/02 at 12:32
Regular
"  "
I'll send you actual nakey ladies! :P @ Ali :D
Thu 07/11/02 at 12:35
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
not those mingers again nat?

:-)
Thu 07/11/02 at 12:46
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I think Nat deserves it for being a die-hard Spurs fan ... there is no cure available on the NHS.
Thu 07/11/02 at 12:48
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Lol

:)
Thu 07/11/02 at 13:00
"High polygon count"
Think of a game you really want, claim it and post it to me.

Then tell me your birthday, and when it comes around I'll post it back to you as a present. That way you don't need to feel bad about it. :-)

Seriously though - take the game. You copied a review in format only - every magazine pretty much does that. The words were your own, so it's not copied.

TAKE THE DARN GAME!
Thu 07/11/02 at 13:08
Regular
"  "
You copied the review? Wont you be banned? Nooooooooooo :( I mean YES! :D
And Spurs? Who are they? I support Burnley :D
Thu 07/11/02 at 13:09
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Meh
Thu 07/11/02 at 13:13
Regular
"  "
Run a competition, like the person who draws the best picture of you Nev :D
Thu 07/11/02 at 13:17
"Darkness, always"
I'd say the offer of giving the prize away is enough to merit you taking it for yourself.

Go on, have it.

Or give it to me. I'll have Icewind Dale II.
Thu 07/11/02 at 13:18
Regular
"  "
Flanders you can have my GAD if I can have yours. :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.