GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who wants my GAD ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/11/02 at 11:36
Regular
Simple question really - I won GAD for Colin McRae review and I wasn't happy about it cos though the review was brilliant and every other review that day licked balls I used the format from another review I read.

It wasn't copy / paste stuff but I didn't feel it was original enough. So I told SR to give it somebody else but Snuggly said he see's no problem with it.

As I am such a nice bloke and to stop any body thinking I am being a GAD grabbing phoney I have decided to give it to somebody else.

So .... Tell me why you deserve it and I will give it to the most deserving cause.

The only stipulation is that I want to sort it out quickly so the game that the winner chooses will have to be something either out or released latest 15th November.
Thu 07/11/02 at 12:00
"Uzi Lover"
Silent85 wrote:
> I aint had one yet after many a try and I am commited to this site.
> Check out the xbox forum if you want proof lol.

WOAH! And that all done on different days.

That place really isn't too popular is it.
Thu 07/11/02 at 12:09
Regular
"bitterly jaded ;]"
My ex-girlfriend fell down the stairs through a glass door and died!

I got 20k debt after doing a digital media MA....

Got made redundant in July just before all the good PS2 games started coming out...

Government won't give me any money so been living off credit cards for 4 months....in a flat that costs 950 a month that I cant get out of for another 3....then it looks like the streets....

Got to go and have my little gentlemen swabbed this afternoon cos it feels like peeing glass when I pass water....

And the doctor wants to put me on Prozac for 6 months....

Pah!It was a good review - assimilation and reinvention are par for the course....get something cool and enjoy it. Just give me a job or something.....er....hope?!
Thu 07/11/02 at 12:10
When I was young I was picked on quite a lot. Eventually when I turned 13 I had enough and decided to grow.

I'm much bigger now, so big in fact that I can not leave the house. Not even to go to the games shop.

Once every six months someone comes to my house (which is underground to stop me from scaring the locals) and that's when I get re-supplies of food, drink and I get my post.

I don't have a bank account so I can't buy things for myself so on my Birthday and Christmas is when I get presents etc.

As it happens, in two weeks time is when I get my next 6-monthly visit and it would make my year if a copy of GTA:Vice City was part of my re-supplies....

Make a great big fat wreck of a human happy and rid yourself of the guilt which may ultimately kill you. Order GTA:VC and send it to me.

Yours,

Paul (the big fat scary bloke who lives underground) Coates
Thu 07/11/02 at 12:14
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
>Neo wrote

>I cant afford Vice city I wont be getting it and thats depressing :(

* Point and laugh at Neo *

>AliBoy wrote

>People will moan and brown nose till you pick one and generally be annoying

I know but I said in Cust Services that I would do it so I'm doing it...

>Pro Evo wrote

>Im a long suffering Owls fan, give me something to be cheerfull about

George Burley ? No that would be even more depressing :)

>Nå†ßu© wrote

>One thing, are you sure a mate hasn't nicked you computer and done this post. That language was a bit crude for you :D

I know - I'm going to get the chainsaw and hack his legs off - after lunch.

>Monkey_With_Attitude wrote

>When I realised that people were saying you copied it I looked straight at the Games Domain review and saw hardly anything the same

That's cos the ironic thing is that is not the review that I read anyway.
Thu 07/11/02 at 12:15
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
It's strange -- you get to see so many people that hardly come in this forum with a post like this!
Thu 07/11/02 at 12:16
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Mothballed and Mr Coates.

Lol at both of you for making me laugh :-)
Thu 07/11/02 at 12:17
Regular
"bitterly jaded ;]"
I'm always here....just don't say much!!
Thu 07/11/02 at 12:17
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
AbsoluT Neó wrote:
> It's strange -- you get to see so many people that hardly come in this
> forum with a post like this!

Go away you durty scrounger !
Thu 07/11/02 at 12:18
Regular
"  "
MR.COATES wrote:

>
> Once every six months someone comes to my house (which is underground
> to stop me from scaring the locals) and that's when I get re-supplies
> of food, drink and I get my post.

That means you will have to wait along time for Flanders GAD to arrive so it would be pointless for you to AVE IT! :D
Thu 07/11/02 at 12:18
Regular
"bitterly jaded ;]"
Flanders wrote:
> Mothballed and Mr Coates.
>
> Lol at both of you for making me laugh :-)

LOL I guess it would be funny if it weren't true!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.