GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who wants my GAD ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/11/02 at 11:36
Regular
Simple question really - I won GAD for Colin McRae review and I wasn't happy about it cos though the review was brilliant and every other review that day licked balls I used the format from another review I read.

It wasn't copy / paste stuff but I didn't feel it was original enough. So I told SR to give it somebody else but Snuggly said he see's no problem with it.

As I am such a nice bloke and to stop any body thinking I am being a GAD grabbing phoney I have decided to give it to somebody else.

So .... Tell me why you deserve it and I will give it to the most deserving cause.

The only stipulation is that I want to sort it out quickly so the game that the winner chooses will have to be something either out or released latest 15th November.
Thu 07/11/02 at 11:36
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Simple question really - I won GAD for Colin McRae review and I wasn't happy about it cos though the review was brilliant and every other review that day licked balls I used the format from another review I read.

It wasn't copy / paste stuff but I didn't feel it was original enough. So I told SR to give it somebody else but Snuggly said he see's no problem with it.

As I am such a nice bloke and to stop any body thinking I am being a GAD grabbing phoney I have decided to give it to somebody else.

So .... Tell me why you deserve it and I will give it to the most deserving cause.

The only stipulation is that I want to sort it out quickly so the game that the winner chooses will have to be something either out or released latest 15th November.
Thu 07/11/02 at 11:41
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
You deserve it, you wrote it, you wrote the review and submitted it and it won so you deserve it. End of story.

Just keep it. People will moan and brown nose till you pick one and generally be annoying so just chose something you want and play it and enjoy it.
Go on.

If you don't want it, I'll happily take it and play it. But I don't see why you don't just keep it.
Timesplitters 2 pwease for PS2

:-)
Thu 07/11/02 at 11:45
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
You deserve the gad mate read your review and it was indeed very good,

I cant afford Vice city I wont be getting it and thats depressing :(

so if you want to claim it for me, then that would like a dream come true!
Thu 07/11/02 at 11:45
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Flanders wrote:

>
> As I am such a nice bloke and to stop any body thinking I am being a
> GAD grabbing phoney I have decided to give it to somebody else.

I dont have a problem with having that tag......want my address? :D

> So .... Tell me why you deserve it and I will give it to the most
> deserving cause.

Im a long suffering Owls fan, give me something to be cheerfull about!

Oh wait, i won yesterday, that would be being greedy.....oh well.
Thu 07/11/02 at 11:46
Regular
"  "
Absolutly what Ali said. You deserved it therefore you keep it. It was just lucky that the others 'licked balls', and didn't make your review any better (It was a good review as it was, it even got Quote of The Day, remember). One thing, are you sure a mate hasn't nicked you computer and done this post. That language was a bit crude for you :D.

If you are giving it away though I would have it as I am a poor college student that lives on baked beans and cheap Co-Op bread. I didn't like admitting that :D
Thu 07/11/02 at 11:46
"Uzi Lover"
Flanders, I don't think hardly anyone is against you for writing that perfectly acceptable review. The night it was submitted I read your review because I was thinking about getting the game in the future and it did help me alot. When I realised that people were saying you copied it I looked straight at the Games Domain review and saw hardly anything the same.

You gave a review on a game and you won. Take the prize as you deserve it. When i loked at it and read it that time I knew it was going to be a winner and if not, come second.

Enjoy your prize.
Thu 07/11/02 at 11:47
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I have one leg. Burnout 2 for PS2.
Thu 07/11/02 at 11:50
Regular
"  "
*Waits for Flanders to admit it was a joke so that he could see how many people would post within the firts several minutes of the thread appearing*

:D:D:D
Thu 07/11/02 at 11:58
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
It's a good way of finding out how many people are actually here !!
Thu 07/11/02 at 11:58
I aint had one yet after many a try and I am commited to this site. Check out the xbox forum if you want proof lol.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.