GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who wants my GAD ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/11/02 at 11:36
Regular
Simple question really - I won GAD for Colin McRae review and I wasn't happy about it cos though the review was brilliant and every other review that day licked balls I used the format from another review I read.

It wasn't copy / paste stuff but I didn't feel it was original enough. So I told SR to give it somebody else but Snuggly said he see's no problem with it.

As I am such a nice bloke and to stop any body thinking I am being a GAD grabbing phoney I have decided to give it to somebody else.

So .... Tell me why you deserve it and I will give it to the most deserving cause.

The only stipulation is that I want to sort it out quickly so the game that the winner chooses will have to be something either out or released latest 15th November.
Sun 10/11/02 at 15:26
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Aww, what a nice gesture.

'Saint Flanders'
Sun 10/11/02 at 15:25
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Nå†ßu© wrote:
> You got it?

lol

No, i won the day before this was posted. I know im greedy, but not that greedy!
Sun 10/11/02 at 15:24
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I sure as hell didn't.
Sun 10/11/02 at 15:24
Regular
"  "
You got it?
Sun 10/11/02 at 15:19
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I know who it is.............:P
Sun 10/11/02 at 15:16
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Look! Flanders has already given his GAD to someone else, ok! He said it himself at 'PS2- Longest Thread' and Asher D was asking him loads of times about who was the lucky b^*&urd that got his GAD. So there's no point in askin him for another GAD of his...

*Runs off, with the thought of Flanders wanting to beat him up, cos Akira's foiled Flanders' plan to fool other SR users...*
Sun 10/11/02 at 13:19
Regular
"Unretired"
o.O!

May I have the Gad Please? I have never won one before (And yes I have tried!)
Also Im poor.
Sun 10/11/02 at 13:13
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Ghost Killer wrote:
> I have really been a right little **** for my mother. I think she
> deserves a really good present for putting up with me so how about Die
> Hard Vendetta for gamecube for my mum.

Haha. Still, I did ask first.
Sun 10/11/02 at 12:42
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
I have really been a right little **** for my mother. I think she deserves a really good present for putting up with me so how about Die Hard Vendetta for gamecube for my mum. If you give it to me i will always be willing to help you out anytime. If you can't decide then you just keep it. You wrote the review and you put your effort into it so you deserve it.
Sat 09/11/02 at 20:48
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Did you not hear me? I have no legs. This makes it incredibly difficult to move around, as you might imagine. It takes so much out of me I can only make the move between the PC and the PS2 once a day. An idea worthy of GAD usually only appears in my mind during a gaming session, and by the time I reach the end of the level I've forgotten to write it down ready to submit the next day. It is indeed a sad life for the recently legless and not rich enough to afford a wheely chair.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.