GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Had a spin on Morrowind *raises thumbs and screams*"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind'.
Sun 10/11/02 at 19:54
Regular
Its just as beautiful as I wanted it to be taking that the PC version was superb.

I push anyone who likes hundreds of hours of gameplay and a perfect unique experience to get this game on friday.

Its so damn good.

Yay! I don't have to have it on my PC anymore. :)

Anyone thinking of getting it?
Sun 10/11/02 at 19:54
Regular
"everyone says it"
Its just as beautiful as I wanted it to be taking that the PC version was superb.

I push anyone who likes hundreds of hours of gameplay and a perfect unique experience to get this game on friday.

Its so damn good.

Yay! I don't have to have it on my PC anymore. :)

Anyone thinking of getting it?
Sun 10/11/02 at 20:05
Regular
Im quite intrested in Morrowind, Is it really that good?

Im hungry for an Xbox RPG, Baldurs Gate does'nt intrest me much.
Sun 10/11/02 at 20:08
Regular
"everyone says it"
I just recommend you to look it up on the internet as the PC game. Thats advice I can give you unless you wanna trek down to Wimbledon where I can rave about it while dancing naked in the shop.

IT really DOES get customers to pay and leave at 5.00pm.
Sun 10/11/02 at 20:16
Regular
er-no wrote:
> Thats advice I can give you unless you wanna trek down to Wimbledon
> where I can rave about it while dancing naked in the shop.

Oh my, I'd rather not :-)

> IT really DOES get customers to pay and leave at 5.00pm.

Ooo!
Sun 10/11/02 at 21:04
Regular
I've claimed it as a GAD.
Sun 10/11/02 at 21:39
Im still not sure about Morrowmind, the graphics are not that special and the combat looks 'clumsy', but still looks like the best RPG at the moment on the 'box. Baldurs Gate isnt my cup of tea. I think i will wait until Fable, star wars KOTOR and Star Wars Galaxies
Sun 10/11/02 at 21:41
Regular
""
mmmm rpg's mmmm Mario Sunshine... DDD proceeds to get beaten into the ground with the butt of a very large RARE Chainsaw... I also knew that would come back to haunt me!
Sun 10/11/02 at 22:10
Regular
"everyone says it"
I am forming a guild in Star Wars Galaxies.

Yay!
Sun 10/11/02 at 22:14
Regular
Morrowind rules, I've had since it came out on the PC.

Third best RPG ever.
Mon 11/11/02 at 13:21
Regular
I'm seriously thinking of getting Morrowind. Not sure it's a wise move considering I'm in the last year of my degree, to get a game which could just eat up hundreds of hours of my life.

Also, a serious point here, I'm not a very big fan of RPG's, but Morrowind interests me. Will I have to mess about with upgrading stats? Is it a wise move to get it as an introduction to RPG's, or should I get something else first?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.