GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kill Shaneo Competition"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/03/02 at 22:32
Regular
Shaneo will decide the winner on the basis of amusement only.

THE DEATH OF SHANEO.

The competition. Well its simple.

You guys have until the 31 March to write ways in which Shaneo dies.

This can be in many different styles eg. One liner, quick story or a few paragraphs.

The entry that is the most funny and well written wins a gameaday. You can enter as many times as you want Shaneo to die. There is no prize, but you will earn my respect, something probably not that much desired, but to hell with it :0)

Staff members can enter.

And remember MY decision is final.

Hint: Keep it funny and not too long.

CLOSING: 31 March
Sun 17/03/02 at 11:00
Regular
""
Shaneo dies from inhaling a polo!
Sun 17/03/02 at 10:57
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
ShaneO is safe guarding a corner of the ship deck on a wet and windy night, nothing can be heard other than the rustling wind and the rain drops hitting the floor like darts crashing down from the sky.

Suddenly he feels a metal object brush against his back and someone shouts "freeze!" ShaneO immediately put his hands up in the air with fright.

There is silence for about 2 minutes, ShaneO doesn't know what to do as the intruder is contemplating which part of ShaneO to shoot first.

The dark, handsome but dangerous figure moves around the front of ShaneO and point his gun at ShaneO?s head at which point ShaneO begins to tremble, Sweat and suddenly drops his dog tag.

?Damn? thinks ShaneO as he think of how to get out of this situation

The Intruder notices ShaneO's radio, and with doubt that he may try and call for back up he aims his gun at it, ShaneO is sweating but is frozen from fear of death.

All he can do is shout "Please don't kill me"

The intruder says nothing, his facial expression doesn't move as he shoots the radio and then aims at ShaneO's head,

"Help" Help" shouts ShaneO

The intruder stands still, ShaneO drops some of his ration as he begins to look at death in the face.

At the side of ShaneO, about 3 meters away, there is an old rusty door, which leads into the ship?s lounge, where there is a guard who has fallen asleep whilst patrolling.

All of a sudden he wakes up as there are shots heard by him on the deck,

?Huh?? he says surprisingly

?Whose there?!?

He uses his radio to call for back up, as he begins to open the door to the deck.

As the back up team get to the deck, they find the other guard standing over ShaneO's body, which is lying in a puddle of blood and on his forehead are the words carved with a knife, SNAKE.
Sun 17/03/02 at 10:24
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Lord Semajal wrote:
> Shaneo dies from kissing Anne Widdacombe

---

Wouldn't we all...
Sun 17/03/02 at 10:22
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
$h@ne0 wrote:
> The entry that is the
> most funny and well written wins a gameaday.

There is no prize, but you will earn my respect.

Ok so do you win a prize or not?
Sun 17/03/02 at 09:56
Regular
""
Shaneo suddenly is switched to my school for some reason?

I throw his pen outta the window and he jumps through to grab it. He misses out splats on the street down below.

My m8s demented Mum comes along and repetedly runs over Shaneo. Shes singing Poison on my veins.

then the car slides on Shaneo's blood and then hits a wall and blows up.

Britain thinks that this is a nuclear attack by Russia and Nuke them.

And so a war begins.

In the heat of the war someone kicks Shaneo's skull which hits the detanator of an A-bomb. The whole world is blown to smitherreens.

Shaneo's skull is flung across our solar system and enters the suns core. Boom!

the universe is also blown up... and because of one pen!

:D
Sun 17/03/02 at 01:28
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
Shaneo is walking along with friend. A sheep in a field looks Shaneo's friend straight in the eye, and in that milli-second flash more understanding is achieved than has been done so in all of human history. Shaneo's friend knows the meaning to life, the world and everything. He knows the answer to every question that can ever be asked. And the knowledge is so terrible that he runs to the nearby cliff and swandives to his destruction on the jagged rocks 40ft below.

Unable to resist, Shaneo copies him.

;-)
Sun 17/03/02 at 00:46
Hey! This is just like that kill Sniper competition a while back! How astoundingly original.

Hmm... lets see.

Shaneo is stripped of every aspect of people that he has "borrowed" leaving nothing.
Sun 17/03/02 at 00:05
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
> Walking along in the darkened night,
My cutthroat razor held hand tight,
With
> a flick of a blade and a swoosh from the knife
Mr. Nice Guy stalks your
> life.
Running through fields, brambles in your hair,
Screams fill the night
> “Shaneo you’re going no where”
Exhausted and tried Shaneo stops for a
> rest
“What a bad mistake boy”, my knife plunges into his chest
Tripped to the
> ground, blood on the floor,
Slashing his wrists, veins beginning to
> pour,
Dragged through the fields, hung from a tree
Blood keeps on oozing as
> Shaneo's looking at me.

I am worried about you Mr Nice Guy
Sun 17/03/02 at 00:03
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
Shaneo dies from old age at 34
Sun 17/03/02 at 00:02
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
Shaneo dies from kissing Anne Widdacombe

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.