GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kill Shaneo Competition"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/03/02 at 22:32
Regular
Shaneo will decide the winner on the basis of amusement only.

THE DEATH OF SHANEO.

The competition. Well its simple.

You guys have until the 31 March to write ways in which Shaneo dies.

This can be in many different styles eg. One liner, quick story or a few paragraphs.

The entry that is the most funny and well written wins a gameaday. You can enter as many times as you want Shaneo to die. There is no prize, but you will earn my respect, something probably not that much desired, but to hell with it :0)

Staff members can enter.

And remember MY decision is final.

Hint: Keep it funny and not too long.

CLOSING: 31 March
Fri 15/03/02 at 22:32
Shaneo will decide the winner on the basis of amusement only.

THE DEATH OF SHANEO.

The competition. Well its simple.

You guys have until the 31 March to write ways in which Shaneo dies.

This can be in many different styles eg. One liner, quick story or a few paragraphs.

The entry that is the most funny and well written wins a gameaday. You can enter as many times as you want Shaneo to die. There is no prize, but you will earn my respect, something probably not that much desired, but to hell with it :0)

Staff members can enter.

And remember MY decision is final.

Hint: Keep it funny and not too long.

CLOSING: 31 March
Fri 15/03/02 at 22:34
"slightlyshortertagl"
Shaneo dies a natural death and is never seen again on the forums.
Fri 15/03/02 at 22:35
"slightlyshortertagl"
Shaneo drowns in sewage, Jackass style
Fri 15/03/02 at 22:35
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Ladies and Gentlemen, I now give you, a double-header. The most blatently copied idea AND the most pathetic post in history. Shaneo, you have done it again. How do you feel? (that was rhetorical, BTW)
Fri 15/03/02 at 22:36
Regular
"Wasting away"
Mr. Nice Guy sees this topic, which is clearly a stupid piece of crap; that is ripping off another topic; which clearly shows how unable Shaneo is to think of anything decent; and throws his screen at Shaneo in sheer anger.

Shaneo dies and FOG Chat goes back to normal. Everyone has a huge party, as they realise, no newbies will ever return, only to turn out to be Shaneo, a few weeks later. Ukchatforums remained a better place and no-one ever thought about it, cos it wasn't worth the effort.
Fri 15/03/02 at 22:37
"slightlyshortertagl"
Shaneo gets lynched by mob of haters from the forums
Fri 15/03/02 at 22:37
Regular
"Excommunicated"
aye
Fri 15/03/02 at 22:39
"slightlyshortertagl"
Shaneo gets neutered by mouse thrown at him and dies due to lack of sex.
Fri 15/03/02 at 22:39
Regular
"Excommunicated"
he does you know
Fri 15/03/02 at 22:40
"slightlyshortertagl"
AYE wrote:
> aye

Who are you O mysterious 'Aye'?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.