GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XBox Live Games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/11/02 at 23:49
Regular
Just been looking at a few games coming to XBox Live. 3 are out very soon and are all looking great.

Unreal Championship 22nd November
Mech Assault 22 November
Ghost Recon 6 December

Going to try and pick up all of these sometime this year. May have to get some for christmas. Think I may even scrub off a few games I wanted like Burnout 2 and Timesplitters 2.

Which games are you going to be getting?
Sun 24/11/02 at 21:04
yea since playing the online demo I can see why they give it a very high 9 ish score.
Sun 24/11/02 at 12:00
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yep, it works mate - because you use a different disk to play online.
:-)

I might buy Moto GP sometime anyway though cause I really got into it when I played the full game. :-)
Sun 24/11/02 at 11:43
Regular
"LiveTag=Lord Justic"
Hey, just a tip - Im not sure if its been said before,
Apparently, if you rent MotoGp you can unlock all the tracks on the Xbox Live version without paying for the full game, does anyone know if this actually works?
Sat 23/11/02 at 21:08
I didn't get it today :( no fair monday it is then ah well
Thu 21/11/02 at 09:37
Regular
"gametag = viperfire"
I will also be up for a game over the weekend. This game sounds really good. And its not one I would normally buy, but the Live part sells it to me.
Thu 21/11/02 at 09:30
I saw you on last night, I was on moto gp and in said you were on mech assault.

Hope to play you over the weekend.
Wed 20/11/02 at 23:12
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Spent another 3 hours tonight on Mech Assault online, so thats about 6 hours in total. I have racked up 217 Kills :) and 216 deaths :). Currently number 1500 in the rankings. The person who is 1st has 4000! kills.

MechAssault is a great online game, so many explosions going on. Can be annoying when your surrounded by a few mechs and your the one there aiming at.

Played a 2 hours of the single player as well today which is was pretty fun. Think I have had my moneys worth so far with the game :).
Wed 20/11/02 at 14:39
Regular
Hey don't scrub off Burnout 2, it's totally awesome! Just the crash mode alone is worth the asking price!! Haven't played Timesplitters 2 yet but every review has been 90%+, so it must be pretty amazing.

I'm with you all the way on Unreal Championship, the game I've been most looking forward to all year, Ghost Recon looks awesome and although Mechassault looks cool, it's not something that really appeals to me.

I've picked up Ratchet & Clank, Blinx and Eternal Darkness (all of them are superb) and will be getting Unreal, Ghost Recon, 007 Nightfire, Starfox Adventures, Splinter Cell and Run Like Hell (if it ever comes out!) I like the look of Die Hard Vendetta and Bomberman Generations but will hold on until they're reviewed before I invest.

Must haves in 2003 include Metroid Prime, Legend of Zelda & Wario World on Gamecube, Tomb Raider & Devil May Cry on PS2 and on Xbox Brute Force, Ninja Gaiden, Toe Jam & Earl III, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Dino Crisis 3, Panzer Dragoon Orta and of course, Halo 2.

The line up of games for next year is looking to be the best ever, but of the big three consoles Xbox has the greatest number of amazing looking exclusive titles IMHO.
Wed 20/11/02 at 14:19
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Justice wrote:
> Isn't Ghost Recon similar to this - or am I getting confused?

Ghost Recon is similar to Splinter Cell, but is more of a team based game, and alot of the missions e.t.c. are out doors.
Wed 20/11/02 at 12:54
thats what I thought and I have just relized you have xbox live I will add you to my freinds list tonight.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.