GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XBox Live Games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/11/02 at 23:49
Regular
Just been looking at a few games coming to XBox Live. 3 are out very soon and are all looking great.

Unreal Championship 22nd November
Mech Assault 22 November
Ghost Recon 6 December

Going to try and pick up all of these sometime this year. May have to get some for christmas. Think I may even scrub off a few games I wanted like Burnout 2 and Timesplitters 2.

Which games are you going to be getting?
Wed 13/11/02 at 21:40
squad based combat will be good for the communicator :D
Wed 13/11/02 at 17:53
Regular
I would'nt mind a piece of Unreal, and Mech Assault.
Wed 13/11/02 at 14:02
All of them hopefully and then some. :)

Thanks to xmas :D
Wed 13/11/02 at 01:03
Regular
"gametag = viperfire"
I will also have to get all of those games. I would also like a Fifa online, I think the idea of having 22 players is a bit stupid though, if would have to be 1 on 1 or 2 on 2. I think I would buy all the online FPS as I like these the best. At the moment Xbox Live is like a new console, I just want to play on it all the time, and if it is reliable as it has been so far then it is defiantly the future of gaming.
Wed 13/11/02 at 00:01
Regular
"everyone says it"
All of those mentioned above :)

Especially Unreal, which I will develop square eyes for and never stop fragging.

*twitch*
Tue 12/11/02 at 23:49
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Just been looking at a few games coming to XBox Live. 3 are out very soon and are all looking great.

Unreal Championship 22nd November
Mech Assault 22 November
Ghost Recon 6 December

Going to try and pick up all of these sometime this year. May have to get some for christmas. Think I may even scrub off a few games I wanted like Burnout 2 and Timesplitters 2.

Which games are you going to be getting?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.