GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PC games are for rich and stupid."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/11/02 at 15:05
Regular
After just reading the spec from Gta VC on the PC, I had to laugh at the sort of power you need to run this game. 800mhz PC with 32mb graphics card. My laptop which is only 2 years old the same as my PS2 I might add has 700mhz and 16mb graphics card would not be able to run this game at optimum performance and we all know the consequences of that. Missing scenery less objects and slowdown problems, all qualities stupid PC gamers love in there games so I say carry on I will stick to my clapped out old PS2 which will play the game properly because it was designed too.
Wed 20/11/02 at 13:46
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Arwen Undomiel wrote:
> gees..................... how many times do i have to bloody tell
> you!!!! I have not deleted her from your list!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm the amazing dissapearing woman. I think he just wants rid of me y'know.

Where have you been?
Wed 20/11/02 at 13:46
"slightlyshortertagl"
hur hur hur
Wed 20/11/02 at 13:45
Regular
"Evenstar"
gees..................... how many times do i have to bloody tell you!!!! I have not deleted her from your list!!!!!!!!!!!
Wed 20/11/02 at 13:38
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Insane Bartender wrote:

> the girlfriend has been playing with my contact list again.

I'm still on Hevs contact list though :D
Wed 20/11/02 at 13:37
"Darkness, always"
I have?

News to me! I'll sort it out when I get home. It's either an error, or the girlfriend has been playing with my contact list again.
Wed 20/11/02 at 13:37
Ahhhh I think Top socre's throwing a tantrum cause he can't afford a decent computer.....oh wait a sec neither can I....nevermind
Wed 20/11/02 at 13:33
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
*sulking*

IB, I was just sorting out MSN and I happen to notice that you have deleted me of your contact list.

:~(
Wed 20/11/02 at 13:33
"slightlyshortertagl"
i was about to ask you about playing Hardware on a computer
Wed 20/11/02 at 13:31
"Darkness, always"
er meant play software on a 10 year old pc.

*goes off to get coffee*
Wed 20/11/02 at 13:30
"Darkness, always"
Top score wrote:
> wow that is a real bargin you can buy 4 ps2, nearly 5 Xboxes and 5
> gamecubes for that sounds like a real bargin??????

You would be funny if you weren't so tragically stupid. You can buy all the ps2s you like, but you still won't have an operating system, a word processor, spreadsheet, database, web browser and everything else that PCs seem to have so reasilly available.

> Then again that's what the PC market is all about making sure people
> weak of mind keep thinking they need to upgrade, because the latest
> chip and Operating systems are so much better than the last one Yeh
> Right.

This just shows your own ignorance here. Look at the software of 10 years ago, and you'll see how much it has progressed. Same for hardware. Play todays hardware on a 10 year old PC, and unless it's a Kray XMP, it'll choke on it.

Buffoon.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.