GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PC games are for rich and stupid."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/11/02 at 15:05
Regular
After just reading the spec from Gta VC on the PC, I had to laugh at the sort of power you need to run this game. 800mhz PC with 32mb graphics card. My laptop which is only 2 years old the same as my PS2 I might add has 700mhz and 16mb graphics card would not be able to run this game at optimum performance and we all know the consequences of that. Missing scenery less objects and slowdown problems, all qualities stupid PC gamers love in there games so I say carry on I will stick to my clapped out old PS2 which will play the game properly because it was designed too.
Thu 21/11/02 at 10:54
"Darkness, always"
Top Score.

In a survey of ranting, looney fanboys, only one man could hope for "Top Score"...
Thu 21/11/02 at 10:12
Regular
Rosalind wrote:
> Top score wrote:
>
> No sadder than starting something a then complaining about a joke
> you
> should lighten up a bit.
>
> That wasn't a joke, It was a sexist comment used to invalidate my
> opinon simply on the basis of my gender. It was upsetting and
> degrading. If you did consider it a joke, then I think you should
> apologise for the way in which it was put across.

I am sorry ok, maybe next time you should think twice about jumping on the banwagon a slagging me off without cause to do so.
Thu 21/11/02 at 10:00
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Top score wrote:

> No sadder than starting something a then complaining about a joke you
> should lighten up a bit.

That wasn't a joke, It was a sexist comment used to invalidate my opinon simply on the basis of my gender. It was upsetting and degrading. If you did consider it a joke, then I think you should apologise for the way in which it was put across.
Thu 21/11/02 at 09:59
"Darkness, always"
Top Score.

The simple ones are always the best. So they say. Which is why Top Score must be the best.

You see, he's simple.
:D
Thu 21/11/02 at 09:57
Regular
Rosalind wrote:
> Top score wrote:
> Rosalind wrote:

> Don't you think its a bit sad to pick me up on a typing error?

No sadder than starting something a then complaining about a joke you should lighten up a bit.
Thu 21/11/02 at 09:53
Regular
"DS..."
the mind boggles.

slik ~_~
Thu 21/11/02 at 09:44
"Darkness, always"
Top Snore.

Dunno why, makes me laugh.
Thu 21/11/02 at 09:06
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Thats fine, I don't want to argue with you anymore either. We will just wait to see if the moderators take any action over your comment, and if not I'll make a formal complaint.
Thu 21/11/02 at 09:02
Regular
Quite frankly I'm getting very bored with this argument.
Thu 21/11/02 at 09:00
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Top score wrote:
> Rosalind wrote:

> Yes the first real comment you had to make on this subject was to say
> I was " to stupid to know when you were defeted" when you
> have no valid point of your own, firstly put up your own argument
> before slagging me off and secondly defeted is spelt defeated.

Just because I hadn't commented on the subject doesn't mean I wasn't following what was being said. I made the comment based on what had been said. Namely that certain people has become bored of your blind faith in your own opinons, yet you took their disinterest as their defeat. I happen to find this one of the most irritating ways of disscusing things.

Don't you think its a bit sad to pick me up on a typing error?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.