GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Panasonic q would kick ps2 and xbox in the bo-lacks"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/11/02 at 11:26
Regular
ive wanted on of these for ages but cant really afford it, bu if this was released outside of japan then it would be the number 1 console no questions, its the most beautiful peice on hardware ever! and it plays dvds of all regions, and uk/japan/usa games,

and just look at it its, perfeciton

http://gear.ign.com/articles/356/356908p1.html
Thu 21/11/02 at 17:02
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Some DaveRJR loverboy is kicking IBs behind. Apparently.
Thu 21/11/02 at 17:00
Regular
I think you will find that my original comment was what were computers originally designed to do.

You are just like a little child that you have to repeated the information to over and over again because they find it hard to retain information or they don't understand or read the statement properly.

Go to the bottom of the class IB, and throughly read before you comment again.
Thu 21/11/02 at 16:43
"Darkness, always"
No, in other words, the first electronic games were designed, coded, compiled and displyed using one of the two following options:

a) PCs
b) Games consoles

Choose wisely.

I     rest      my       case.

Thankyou, and goodnight!
Thu 21/11/02 at 16:41
Regular
In others words you know when you are beat.
Thu 21/11/02 at 16:37
"Darkness, always"
LOL!!

At least I don't have to worry about being called close-minded in the presence of such company!
Thu 21/11/02 at 16:36
Regular
IB there are only two questions here what were computers originally designed to do.

What were consoles design to do.

I rest my case!!!! thank you, thank you.
Thu 21/11/02 at 16:27
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
Insane Bartender wrote:

> What next? cups are for drinking, not glasses! Stupidity. I sometimes
> wonder how your brain generates enough energy to motivate you out of
> bed in the mornings.

I must grudgingly admit that I like reading arguments involving yourself, whether I am on the opposing side or not. Good reading. :-)
Thu 21/11/02 at 16:25
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
Top score wrote:
> That's good for the Environment then.
>
> Watt a waste of money and resources, then again you have never been
> very bright have you.
>
> I turn my PS2 of completely every night.

Look, I hate to agree with IB but he's spot on. You're not putting together a logical argument, rather showing us your entirely biased and inexperienced opinion of what the PC should be used for. From the evidence presented so far even a fool could see that you are utterly and totally wrong.
If you want to retain any respectability I suggest you concede this point straight away.
Thu 21/11/02 at 16:16
"Darkness, always"
Top score wrote:
>
> very bright have you.
>

My PC doesn't lay idle while I'm not on it. It's downloading files, sharing files, and performing self-maintenance. And I doubt my PC is burning a whole in the ozone layer all by itself.

You're just bitter that you've lost an argument that you shouldn't have bothered starting. "consoles play games, not PCs". What utter toss.

What next? cups are for drinking, not glasses! Stupidity. I sometimes wonder how your brain generates enough energy to motivate you out of bed in the mornings.
Thu 21/11/02 at 16:16
"You love us!"
Top score wrote:
>
> very bright have you.
>

It appears this kid will argue the toss over anything!

:-/

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.