GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bombard Panasonic with E-Mails"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/11/02 at 21:05
Regular
I, Like most other Nintendo fans would literally KILL to get hold of a proper UK version of the 'Q' Cube, not just some tat imported from Japan and modified. If we all e-mailed Panasonic and DEMANDED they release the thing over here they might just take some notice (Its only a might though)! All you need to do do is type in Panasonic.co.uk on your web browser and press the 'contact us' button then send your 'request'!

I will warn you though that you will undoubtedly get fobbed off with every excuse under the sun about why they wont release it (as I have). Just keep on e-mailing until they do release it!

The more of us that do it the more it might work!
TELL YOUR FRIENDS!
TELL YOUR ENEMIES
TELL YOUR NEIGHBOURS!
TELL YOUR GRANNY!
TELL EVERYBODY - LITERALLY!!
Thu 21/11/02 at 21:05
Regular
"Conker the King"
I, Like most other Nintendo fans would literally KILL to get hold of a proper UK version of the 'Q' Cube, not just some tat imported from Japan and modified. If we all e-mailed Panasonic and DEMANDED they release the thing over here they might just take some notice (Its only a might though)! All you need to do do is type in Panasonic.co.uk on your web browser and press the 'contact us' button then send your 'request'!

I will warn you though that you will undoubtedly get fobbed off with every excuse under the sun about why they wont release it (as I have). Just keep on e-mailing until they do release it!

The more of us that do it the more it might work!
TELL YOUR FRIENDS!
TELL YOUR ENEMIES
TELL YOUR NEIGHBOURS!
TELL YOUR GRANNY!
TELL EVERYBODY - LITERALLY!!
Thu 21/11/02 at 21:09
Regular
you will never ever ever see a UK "Qube"

there would be no point
Thu 21/11/02 at 21:11
"+ suspicious minds"
why not? it has a feature which remains a major anti Gamecube point for fanboys and prospective buyers alike.
Thu 21/11/02 at 21:12
Regular
"Conker the King"
But with that attitude we will never see it. We can but try and there's no harm in doing that. Just do it! Do it! Do it! Send an e-mail now!
Thu 21/11/02 at 21:15
Regular
"Conker the King"
wrote:
> Yes I can just see it now next to my Black Cube and my Red N64. It would be loverly!! Im sending them one right now! Damn you Panasonic!!
Thu 21/11/02 at 21:20
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
If you want one that bad why don't you just import a JAP one?
Thu 21/11/02 at 21:21
Regular
"Conker the King"
Did you not read the original??? Doh!
Thu 21/11/02 at 21:23
Regular
"Conker the King"
I dont want one with japanese instructions on the remote control for Gods sake! I want one in English! Why the hell can't they just release it?
Thu 21/11/02 at 21:27
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Whats so special about this thing then?
Thu 21/11/02 at 21:49
Regular
If memory serves, there's a translation of the remote on lik-sang.com.
Get a modded one and it'll do anything but play uk games, until freeloader.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.