GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MGS2 is..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/03/02 at 19:29
Regular
Amazing :-). you should all buy this game now if you havent already got it.
The graphics are even better then the demo and it has improved since then.
It took me about 10 mins to get used to the controls seeing as i didnt buy the first MGS but since then this game is totally amazing, some of the cut scenes can last a while but they fit in perfectly even though they can last a while. There is a real sense of team work during the second stage of the game, the enemy AI is really intelligent and some of the mission objectives take a while to figure out the best way.
heh, and here's thinking about swapping this for State of emergency , you must be joking now, this game is amazing

KR
Mon 11/03/02 at 21:47
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I havent finished the game as yet but my favourite boss so far has to be Vamp where you meet him just before Emma. Mainly because he was my favourite villan on the game so far and it was quite a good boss to kill too.
Mon 11/03/02 at 20:21
Regular
im off in 10 mins to complete it hopefully
Mon 11/03/02 at 18:17
Apparently, spending 20 hours over a weekend (including Friday night) playing just MGS2 isn't good for your health. And there's the intro sequence, which I've seen a dozen times already. Love it.
Mon 11/03/02 at 15:57
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Fatman has been my favourite boss battle so far.
Mon 11/03/02 at 11:04
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
I've managed to kill Fatman this morning (2.30am) but then couldn't do the bit after it (trying not to put a spoiler here).

Anyway, enjoying the game, although I feel that there are loads of bits left out. I'll put them down on here once I've finished the game.
Mon 11/03/02 at 10:09
Regular
"Whatever!"
I look forward to playing it!!
Sun 10/03/02 at 22:30
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I am about to do the last bit of the game. I have just been in the torture chamber and about to start looking for Snake..
Sun 10/03/02 at 21:43
Regular
yeh same i want this to last, the next game i want wont be out unitl may
Sun 10/03/02 at 21:36
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I only played the game for 30 minutes today, i was playing while 3am this morning though. :D

Ill do some more tommorow, however i want it to last a while so i am playing really slowly on the game too, and the fact that yesterday i bought Sonic Advanced for the GBA im playing that too.
Sun 10/03/02 at 21:30
Regular
RM18 wrote:
> Am I the only one playing it through slowly to savour the experience?

(I'm
> not crap, honest)

nope i only played about an hour today and the saem will be tomorrow, i will play an hour

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.