GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MGS2 is..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/03/02 at 19:29
Regular
Amazing :-). you should all buy this game now if you havent already got it.
The graphics are even better then the demo and it has improved since then.
It took me about 10 mins to get used to the controls seeing as i didnt buy the first MGS but since then this game is totally amazing, some of the cut scenes can last a while but they fit in perfectly even though they can last a while. There is a real sense of team work during the second stage of the game, the enemy AI is really intelligent and some of the mission objectives take a while to figure out the best way.
heh, and here's thinking about swapping this for State of emergency , you must be joking now, this game is amazing

KR
Thu 14/03/02 at 18:29
Regular
spabz wrote:
> have u done it yet?

yup today.
completed the game
Thu 14/03/02 at 18:29
Regular
spabz wrote:
> have u done it yet?

yup today
Thu 14/03/02 at 16:25
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I played boss batle mode on easy yesturday, man the metal gears are easy to beat. You just have to kill 3 of them, and they only take 2 shots, one in leg and another in the head.

It was quite harder when I did it in the actual game on normal difficulty.
Wed 13/03/02 at 21:40
have u done it yet?
Wed 13/03/02 at 21:32
Regular
good idea, i have just been aiming for the heads.
Wed 13/03/02 at 21:32
Regular
good idea, i have just been aiming for the heads
Wed 13/03/02 at 21:20
There are around 25 but u only have to kill 4 of them.

hint: shoot them in da leg then in the head i takes more out of them
Wed 13/03/02 at 21:09
Regular
Triple_H wrote:
> Little hint KR

All may not be as it seems.....;)

just got past that bit, gotta fight the metal gears now, how many is there????
Wed 13/03/02 at 20:12
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
does anyone know how to tell special reserve that there a cheat copying my posts. that cheat silent85 just copied word by word wot i just said(i just changed my name from Jack A$$).i want him banned and everyone to know that i try to help people and that hes just a cheating idiot
Wed 13/03/02 at 20:09
Regular
"Touched!"
i should be getting my copy on fri/sat thanks to sr letting me change my gad, and i can't wait!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.