GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"generel questions"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/03/02 at 14:21
Regular
none of the xbox games r gonna b in w/s r they?

does ne1 know if the dead bodies'll stay visible or will they dissapear? eg: Halo

does ne1 know if u can have a single player multi player? eg: player 1 vs comp vs comp/player 1 and comp vs comp and comp?
Sat 09/03/02 at 19:43
Regular
"BOSE"
i agree :)

how could u not call a 32" brilliant? :S
i got my 21" last nite and that's gonna b totally fab cause i used 2 play my 64 on a 14". u're 32"'ll b sweet :)
Sat 09/03/02 at 19:22
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
Still, it's twice as bid as the one in my room!! Halo on something that big - sweet!!

Outlaw.
Sat 09/03/02 at 17:59
Regular
"What tagline? Eh?"
I'll be playing mine on a 32" Widescreen SONY WEGA. Not bad, but not brilliant either.
Sat 09/03/02 at 15:00
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
The square type with the glass on the front and wires inside. Hahahahaha - I kill myself sometimes.

I will either play my X-Box on my parents 24" TV or my 14" one in my room; though I hope to get a widescreen soon.

Outlaw.
Sat 09/03/02 at 12:03
Regular
"BOSE"

another generel question i have:

what tv r u guys gonna play ur xbox on?
Fri 08/03/02 at 17:33
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
Daveus wrote:
> none of the xbox games r gonna b in w/s r they?

----
You choose what configuration you want at the beginning - like PS2.
----

does ne1 know if the dead
> bodies'll stay visible or will they dissapear? eg: Halo

----
Don't know - but probably dissappear after a little time to keep the frame rate up.
----

does ne1 know if u
> can have a single player multi player? eg: player 1 vs comp vs comp/player 1 and
> comp vs comp and comp?

----
Take it you mean Halo? Sorry it's like Agent Under Fire and only actual people can play, apparently the single player game is good enough to prevent boredom though.

Outlaw.
Fri 08/03/02 at 14:21
Regular
"BOSE"
none of the xbox games r gonna b in w/s r they?

does ne1 know if the dead bodies'll stay visible or will they dissapear? eg: Halo

does ne1 know if u can have a single player multi player? eg: player 1 vs comp vs comp/player 1 and comp vs comp and comp?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.