GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"generel questions"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/03/02 at 14:21
Regular
none of the xbox games r gonna b in w/s r they?

does ne1 know if the dead bodies'll stay visible or will they dissapear? eg: Halo

does ne1 know if u can have a single player multi player? eg: player 1 vs comp vs comp/player 1 and comp vs comp and comp?
Sun 24/03/02 at 13:35
Regular
"BOSE"
has anyone got Oddworld Munch’s Oddysee?

if so what's it like?
Sun 24/03/02 at 10:56
Regular
"BOSE"
why do Special Reserve have Star Wars: Obi-Wan under "latest new releases" when it comes out on the 28th? :S
Wed 13/03/02 at 15:01
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Wish I could help Dave but I'm wondering the same thing myself. My cousin (Resurection), has it on PC and says its excellent. I nearly bought it for the PS2 but I was put off when I saw the quality compared to PC and heard that the X-Box was getting it. I think a magazine had 3 screenshots representing the different versions, so I thought I might as well wait for the X-box version to maybe look into it.
Wed 13/03/02 at 14:29
Regular
"BOSE"
Buffy's gonna b wicked :)

can some1 answer my question please?

what's Max Payne like? describe how it's played etc :S
Wed 13/03/02 at 13:55
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I'll be parting with around £655 - £700 at midnight.
I'll be getting the console with 3 extra controllers, advanced cable, link cable, memory card Halo, DOA3, PGR, Champ Manager and Amped.

I might pick up another game with that like Wreckless. I'll also be getting Crash soon and Buffy. ;-)
Wed 13/03/02 at 12:53
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Daveus wrote:
> which game next month?

i'm getting Buffy next month. that's another
> £43

Yep Buffy is the game I pre-order aswell. It was going to be a launch game, but its been put back 5 weeks.
Wed 13/03/02 at 11:00
Regular
"BOSE"
oops. i meant *has ne1 played Max Payne
Wed 13/03/02 at 10:58
Regular
"BOSE"
has ne1 player Max Payne?
i need 2 know what it's like. i've read reviews and they're mostly good 1s. i've seen the vid clip but that looks like cut-scenes. cut-scenes r cool but not if the game's crap

also Star Wars: Obi-Wan's a launch game rite?
Wed 13/03/02 at 10:55
Regular
"BOSE"
which game next month?

i'm getting Buffy next month. that's another £43
Wed 13/03/02 at 10:48
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Altogether it would be £607 to a a near figure. That includes Xbox, official controller, memory card, link cable, advanced scart pack, 4 launch games aswell as a game coming out next month.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.