GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MGS2 better then you expected or worse?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/03/02 at 19:30
Regular
Just write a one or two line sentance did metal gear solid 2 beat your expectations or was it a little (very little) bit of a disappointment?
Sat 09/03/02 at 15:05
my brothe watched the making of DVD and said its got some scenes that might spoil the game.But he said it was really good
Sat 09/03/02 at 14:49
er-non wrote:
> i dont think the extra CD was worth the wait really but hey. Also on the MGS2 E3
> trailer it shows snake as fightin fourtune but i fought her as Raiden. Ne
> ideas?

I havnt touched the other disc yet!
Sat 09/03/02 at 14:46
i read when you complete the game you can use the digitl camera anytime you want and save the pics to your memory card
Sat 09/03/02 at 14:11
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Once you beat the game, you should have access to a nice little option where you can mess around with certain cut scenes. :-) I haven't tried messing around with it yet but it looks like you can swap characters around, like you can replace Vamp with Solid Snake in Vamps little killing scene. ;-))
Sat 09/03/02 at 12:44
Regular
"Bah"
yer but when u actually play the game and get to that part it impolies that you may be Snake - therefore there may be a secret storyline where you get to play the whole game thru as Snake or affect the gameplay in some way
Sat 09/03/02 at 12:39
Regular
"  "
er-non wrote:
> i dont think the extra CD was worth the wait really but hey. Also on the MGS2 E3
> trailer it shows snake as fightin fourtune but i fought her as Raiden. Ne
> ideas?

it's so it didn't give any spoilers away about raiden.
Sat 09/03/02 at 12:25
Regular
"Bah"
i dont think the extra CD was worth the wait really but hey. Also on the MGS2 E3 trailer it shows snake as fightin fourtune but i fought her as Raiden. Ne ideas?
Sat 09/03/02 at 12:05
Regular
"  "
Kid Rock wrote:
> TomUK wrote:
> I still can't understand why they made it so that if you
> press you haven't
> played it before it cuts out the first level.
> Strange.

because all that stuff with metal gear rex or ray what ever it is,
> people wont get it if they hadnt done the first game, i just read what happened
> on the first game and got all the info i needed

What the hell uon about?!?!?
Sat 09/03/02 at 11:18
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
It isn't quite as good as I thought it would be.

The gameplay itself is, but the story isn't. And playing as Raiden sucks!

I never realised how cool Snake was until I had to play as girly haired retard who thinks he's the daddy cause he's done some VR missions.

And it's not even Rayden, it is Ryden.

But Snake IS Kurt Russell! Plisken! Lol.

Still, it must be good. I played it for 6 hours straight last night, and that's something I never do with computers anymore.

In fact, think I'll go play more. My lazy excuse for a brother should be up now.

Should have some firepower fun now too as I just picked up about 3 more weapons and a silencer for my socom.

And can you actually do VR missions?
Sat 09/03/02 at 10:53
Regular
TomUK wrote:
> I still can't understand why they made it so that if you press you haven't
> played it before it cuts out the first level. Strange.

because all that stuff with metal gear rex or ray what ever it is, people wont get it if they hadnt done the first game, i just read what happened on the first game and got all the info i needed

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.