GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MGS2 better then you expected or worse?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/03/02 at 19:30
Regular
Just write a one or two line sentance did metal gear solid 2 beat your expectations or was it a little (very little) bit of a disappointment?
Sat 09/03/02 at 08:42
Regular
"  "
I can't beleive how much the game has been improved since those in house trailers(On the DVD extra). There was harldy any detail and the water loooked pathtic.........but the diffrence....and it's nice to see the bottles u can shoot behind the bar now can be shot more than once coz on the demo u smashed them and then that was it....they smashed no more...bullet went straght through them. I can't wait to get to the bit where the seaguls cack on your face.
Sat 09/03/02 at 08:39
Regular
"  "
B-E-T-T-E-R
Sat 09/03/02 at 07:10
Regular
Better...

Anyone tried shooting the bottle yet?
Or seeing guards reaction to the box?
Or hanging off the edge of the ship?

Have you? Have you?
Sat 09/03/02 at 00:05
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I still can't understand why they made it so that if you press you haven't played it before it cuts out the first level. Strange.

Much better than I expected. I tried to keep my opinion of it low, so it would be impossible to be disappointed.
Sat 09/03/02 at 00:01
Actually, thats not technically true. Big Shell is now, Hudson river was two years ago.

Same difference I guess....
Sat 09/03/02 at 00:00
CDouch wrote:

Oh and just to clear things up, is big shell 2 years later. Sorry if
> that doesnt make sense, I just didnt want to give away any spoilers to people
> who havent got it yet.

Yup, two years later.
Fri 08/03/02 at 22:10
Regular
"You Bum!!"
grumpyboyquinton wrote:
> can anyone help me with the bomb disposel part on mgs2.

i go into the
> toilets, hear the beeping but there is nothing to spray.

Go to the sink and look up..you will see it on the ceiling...
Fri 08/03/02 at 22:08
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Excellent game, carries on the MGS story superbly. :-)

Vamp has to be the best bad guy character in a videogame that I've seen in ages. :-)
Fri 08/03/02 at 21:20
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
To quote the fast show, (kind of):

Isnt MGS2 brilliant!?

it is so good, but for some reasen feels a bit different to the original (or is that just me?)

Oh and just to clear things up, is big shell 2 years later. Sorry if that doesnt make sense, I just didnt want to give away any spoilers to people who havent got it yet.
Fri 08/03/02 at 20:56
Regular
can anyone help me with the bomb disposel part on mgs2.

i go into the toilets, hear the beeping but there is nothing to spray.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.