GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola Fantasy League 2013/2014"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/07/13 at 18:32
Regular
"How Ironic"
You know what to do.

Sign-up here!

Choose your team name and the team you support.

Choose 11 players you think will be the best statistically this season, using your budget of £75,000,000

Submit, and then join the league!

To join the league, click Leagues, then "Join a league" and enter these details:

League name: Freeola Fantasy League
League code: 8003039

Hoping if we can get a good few participants this season, Freeola will be able to offer a GAD for the champion (meaning staffies can play for it too!)

Managers
1. Autobots United (Lord Paul Byron)
2. Boys From The Dwarf (Dr Sonic Screwdriver)
3. Goal Experience (Earl Smedlum of Bedlum)
4. Millie's Mates (Sir Lance Dragon)
5. Overpaid Nonsis (Mr Pete Ulrich)
6. Random Strangers (Mr David Boxing Day)
7. Too Early (Mr Patrick Butcher)
Wed 14/08/13 at 17:57
Regular
"How Ironic"
Not long to go until kick-off. Finalise your teams and we'll see what happens! (my tip is for pete to finish top 3 ;-D)
Sun 04/08/13 at 15:05
Regular
"How Ironic"
Also need the new daddy to sign-up :-)
Sun 04/08/13 at 10:59
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Time for transfers ... if any one had Bale and/or Dempsey in their team. However, Bale is still available!
Tue 16/07/13 at 20:56
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Sonic Chris wrote:
That sucks DL. Maybe all the promotion of BT Sport has put Sky off their game so to speak ;-)

Strange is this ...

"van Ginkel, Marco

Price: £3.6M

Picked: 0% Stats"

As is at 2 minutes ago ;¬)

Sky sucks

Even stranger is this ... Van Ginkel doesn't exist within the midfield selection!
Tue 16/07/13 at 18:56
Regular
"How Ironic"
That sucks DL. Maybe all the promotion of BT Sport has put Sky off their game so to speak ;-)
Tue 16/07/13 at 18:23
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
I may just stay with the league and reselect, especially as this is the reply I received from Sky Sports Boss today:

"Thank you for your recent correspondence.

Unfortunately to a player misclassification, your team is currently invalid but you can log in and make changes to your team to make the team valid by transferring Van Tinkle."

Just for that, makes me think ... WTH :¬)
Tue 16/07/13 at 14:27
Regular
"I like turtles"
DL wrote:
I'm pulling my team ... unless Sky Sports Bosses sort this (and they have been informed)

"IMPORTANT UPDATE

Due to a player misclassification, your Sky Sports Fantasy Football team is currently invalid with Marco van Ginkel's correct value set to be £5.1m. This takes your team over-budget. To make your team valid and scoring from the start of the season, please login to the site at fantasyfootball.skysports.com, transfer out Marco van Ginkel and replace him with a valid player as soon as possible. If your team is not valid by 3pm on Monday 22nd July, we will automatically replace van Ginkel with a player worth £3.6m. "

I don't find this acceptable ....

Wouldn't really expect this to happen, it's not as if the pricing of the players is something like the most important aspect of the game...

Presume this bloke was a fantasy bargain at 3.6m then?
Tue 16/07/13 at 11:46
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
I got that too, but as I haven't actually picked my team properly yet it went straight into Trash.
Mon 15/07/13 at 23:18
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
I'm pulling my team ... unless Sky Sports Bosses sort this (and they have been informed)

"IMPORTANT UPDATE

Due to a player misclassification, your Sky Sports Fantasy Football team is currently invalid with Marco van Ginkel's correct value set to be £5.1m. This takes your team over-budget. To make your team valid and scoring from the start of the season, please login to the site at fantasyfootball.skysports.com, transfer out Marco van Ginkel and replace him with a valid player as soon as possible. If your team is not valid by 3pm on Monday 22nd July, we will automatically replace van Ginkel with a player worth £3.6m. "

I don't find this acceptable ....
Fri 12/07/13 at 13:56
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
WH is returning to work next week, he'll see this then.

Also, my team is 'Too Early', mainly because it's too early to choose my XI, and to come up with a suitable team name.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.