GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola Fantasy League 2013/2014"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/07/13 at 18:32
Regular
"How Ironic"
You know what to do.

Sign-up here!

Choose your team name and the team you support.

Choose 11 players you think will be the best statistically this season, using your budget of £75,000,000

Submit, and then join the league!

To join the league, click Leagues, then "Join a league" and enter these details:

League name: Freeola Fantasy League
League code: 8003039

Hoping if we can get a good few participants this season, Freeola will be able to offer a GAD for the champion (meaning staffies can play for it too!)

Managers
1. Autobots United (Lord Paul Byron)
2. Boys From The Dwarf (Dr Sonic Screwdriver)
3. Goal Experience (Earl Smedlum of Bedlum)
4. Millie's Mates (Sir Lance Dragon)
5. Overpaid Nonsis (Mr Pete Ulrich)
6. Random Strangers (Mr David Boxing Day)
7. Too Early (Mr Patrick Butcher)
Wed 10/07/13 at 12:22
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Sonic Chris wrote:
I expect HM and Emmie to make a special guest return ;-)

I've messaged HM on Facebook so hopefully he'll join.
Wed 10/07/13 at 12:20
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Sonic Chris wrote:
Well we've got 4 teams so far, which is a great start! There might've been login issues before due to maintenance which lasted about 10 minutes.

Suspect we'll get around 7 teams in hopefully :-)

Looks like I managed to try and register my team in that small 10 minute window!

I'll have another go!
Wed 10/07/13 at 12:20
Regular
"How Ironic"
Glad you've braved entering pb :-)
Wed 10/07/13 at 10:17
"possibly impossible"
Anyway, done and used the random team function.
Wed 10/07/13 at 10:12
"possibly impossible"
What's football again?
Tue 09/07/13 at 23:50
Regular
"How Ironic"
It's just people tend to lose interest in up-keeping their fantasy team when they begin to lose, and I generally finish near the bottom of these sort of things, so I've never really had experience in having to change my team to be competitive :-P
Tue 09/07/13 at 22:17
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Sonic Chris wrote:
You'll just have to factor injury/suspension likeness into your suspensions ;-) Either that, or change your team throughout the season. I'm just going to leave mine as it is (providing Suarez doesn't leave Liverpool, in which case I'll be replacing him!)

So ... the competitive and community bonding exercise is all about leaving your team as is! Suarez is out of the first ten games as it is ... a lot of points lost!

The last Fantasy League was, in hindsight, more adaptive and realistic with its subs ... £100 million and 15 players, not £75 million and 11 players and once this League starts, transfers will be critical to 'fill the gaps'.
Tue 09/07/13 at 20:18
Regular
"How Ironic"
You'll just have to factor injury/suspension likeness into your suspensions ;-) Either that, or change your team throughout the season. I'm just going to leave mine as it is (providing Suarez doesn't leave Liverpool, in which case I'll be replacing him!)
Tue 09/07/13 at 20:07
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Certainly different to the last one we played! At least we had 'scoring' substitutes which automatically covered injuries and suspensions.
Tue 09/07/13 at 18:43
Regular
"How Ironic"
Well we've got 4 teams so far, which is a great start! There might've been login issues before due to maintenance which lasted about 10 minutes.

Suspect we'll get around 7 teams in hopefully :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.