GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola Fantasy League 2013/2014"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/07/13 at 18:32
Regular
"How Ironic"
You know what to do.

Sign-up here!

Choose your team name and the team you support.

Choose 11 players you think will be the best statistically this season, using your budget of £75,000,000

Submit, and then join the league!

To join the league, click Leagues, then "Join a league" and enter these details:

League name: Freeola Fantasy League
League code: 8003039

Hoping if we can get a good few participants this season, Freeola will be able to offer a GAD for the champion (meaning staffies can play for it too!)

Managers
1. Autobots United (Lord Paul Byron)
2. Boys From The Dwarf (Dr Sonic Screwdriver)
3. Goal Experience (Earl Smedlum of Bedlum)
4. Millie's Mates (Sir Lance Dragon)
5. Overpaid Nonsis (Mr Pete Ulrich)
6. Random Strangers (Mr David Boxing Day)
7. Too Early (Mr Patrick Butcher)
Sun 10/11/13 at 19:42
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
@SC ... bad choice of provider ... "we update within a few hours" ... TBH this is a 24/7 betting site ... not good enough :¬(
Sat 02/11/13 at 22:43
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
@Pete ... it's about time to remember your login details ... Bale and Reina are long gone and you've been missing points ... I know you're not bothered, but give it a go ;¬)
Wed 25/09/13 at 18:55
Regular
"How Ironic"
Has Smedders secret identity finally been revealed? About time.
Wed 25/09/13 at 15:30
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
Who knows who this guy is? Maybe he speaks "lyk dis" and writes lots of one line, two sentence reviews!
Sun 22/09/13 at 21:52
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Goal Experience (Earl Smedlum of Bedlum) ... so who is Lee Farren then, Smedders?
Sun 22/09/13 at 19:56
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
pete_21 wrote:
Think I picked that Bale bloke who has been in the news for clearing off to Spain for a gazillion quid a week. I only selected him as I thought Bale/Welsh perhaps he's related to the guy who plays Batman?! Would change my team (presume you can do that?) but I've forgot my username and pass. Might do the recovery thing (presume you can do that as well?) if I can be bothered.

You guys got off easily this year, secretly believed I was a dark horse for victory! ;)

Mentioned this on 4th August pete ...

"Time for transfers ... if any one had Bale and/or Dempsey in their team."

You should have given him the heave-ho then ;¬)
Sun 22/09/13 at 08:42
Regular
"I like turtles"
Think I picked that Bale bloke who has been in the news for clearing off to Spain for a gazillion quid a week. I only selected him as I thought Bale/Welsh perhaps he's related to the guy who plays Batman?! Would change my team (presume you can do that?) but I've forgot my username and pass. Might do the recovery thing (presume you can do that as well?) if I can be bothered.

You guys got off easily this year, secretly believed I was a dark horse for victory! ;)
Tue 20/08/13 at 13:36
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
You may as well all give up now. The league will look exactly as it does not at the end of the season.
Mon 19/08/13 at 20:03
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
pb wrote:
Still no idea what I'm doing, but I made a few changes to my team in the hope it will raise my points.

Changing your captain will help ... it doubles their points! :¬)
Mon 19/08/13 at 17:36
"possibly impossible"
Still no idea what I'm doing, but I made a few changes to my team in the hope it will raise my points.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.