GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jokathon!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/03/02 at 21:41
Regular
write your funniest joke here.
OR
vote for your funniest joke on this thread so far.
my funniest joke is:
School!

One day Sam came home from school. He came into his mother and she said how was your day at school. He said “great, I got an A on my maths test and I sex with the teacher”. She slapped him round the head and said, “Go and tell your father what you said. So off he goes into the living-room where he stands beside his father and says “Mum hit me told me to come in here and tell you about my day at school” and he said “this must’ve been a bad one, what have you done” so the boy says “I got an A on my maths test and I had sex with my teacher”. And the father says “ that’s great news, no you’ve past a major milestone in life, i'm gonna take you out for and ice-cream and buy you a bike. And the boy replies, “I don’t mind the ice-cream, but can we skip the bike” and the “father says why is that son?” “ Cause my hole is killing me!”
Sat 02/03/02 at 08:43
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
$h@ne0 wrote:
> Rastus walks into his work place and his boss smells something
> bad.

"Rastus, have you s'it yourself again?"

"No
> Boss"

"Are you sure you haven't s'it yourself?"

"Yes
> Boss"

"Then drop your trousers!"

*Rastus drops his
> trousers*

"Then what's that!?"

"Um...s'it
> boss"

"But you said you didn't s'it yourself"

"I
> didn't boss, that was yesterday's"

:0)

I like one keep them going $h@ne0
I would give it a 8/10 because the story is short it gets right to the point.
Coley.
Sat 02/03/02 at 08:38
Rastus walks into his work place and his boss smells something bad.

"Rastus, have you s'it yourself again?"

"No Boss"

"Are you sure you haven't s'it yourself?"

"Yes Boss"

"Then drop your trousers!"

*Rastus drops his trousers*

"Then what's that!?"

"Um...s'it boss"

"But you said you didn't s'it yourself"

"I didn't boss, that was yesterday's"

:0)
Sat 02/03/02 at 01:20
Regular
i am NOYt reeading that
Fri 01/03/02 at 23:52
Regular
This topic fell on its ass.
Fri 01/03/02 at 22:18
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
good one
bit fly
but i still like it
keep 'em coming
id give it a 7/10
Fri 01/03/02 at 21:59
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I didn't make this... I heard it somewhere, so don't go blaming me.

What has 3 strokes and goes stiff?

Princess Margaret...

Now, as I said, don't blame me...
Fri 01/03/02 at 21:41
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
write your funniest joke here.
OR
vote for your funniest joke on this thread so far.
my funniest joke is:
School!

One day Sam came home from school. He came into his mother and she said how was your day at school. He said “great, I got an A on my maths test and I sex with the teacher”. She slapped him round the head and said, “Go and tell your father what you said. So off he goes into the living-room where he stands beside his father and says “Mum hit me told me to come in here and tell you about my day at school” and he said “this must’ve been a bad one, what have you done” so the boy says “I got an A on my maths test and I had sex with my teacher”. And the father says “ that’s great news, no you’ve past a major milestone in life, i'm gonna take you out for and ice-cream and buy you a bike. And the boy replies, “I don’t mind the ice-cream, but can we skip the bike” and the “father says why is that son?” “ Cause my hole is killing me!”

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.