GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jokathon!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/03/02 at 21:41
Regular
write your funniest joke here.
OR
vote for your funniest joke on this thread so far.
my funniest joke is:
School!

One day Sam came home from school. He came into his mother and she said how was your day at school. He said “great, I got an A on my maths test and I sex with the teacher”. She slapped him round the head and said, “Go and tell your father what you said. So off he goes into the living-room where he stands beside his father and says “Mum hit me told me to come in here and tell you about my day at school” and he said “this must’ve been a bad one, what have you done” so the boy says “I got an A on my maths test and I had sex with my teacher”. And the father says “ that’s great news, no you’ve past a major milestone in life, i'm gonna take you out for and ice-cream and buy you a bike. And the boy replies, “I don’t mind the ice-cream, but can we skip the bike” and the “father says why is that son?” “ Cause my hole is killing me!”
Sat 02/03/02 at 09:26
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
I have had it for 20 days now.
Sat 02/03/02 at 09:23
And to my total suckitude, Coley logs on. I thought I accidentally deleted you :0)
Sat 02/03/02 at 09:21
Coley, what's your MSN? I seem to have...erm...misplaced it...:0)
Sat 02/03/02 at 09:20
Coley, why aren't you opening/playing with your presents, may I ask?
Sat 02/03/02 at 09:20
Regular
Who are you talking to?
Sat 02/03/02 at 09:18
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
10/10 that first one I really like I can't think of one but I will get one.
Do you have msn?
Coley.
Sat 02/03/02 at 09:17
Regular
"I confused?"
AfroJoe wrote:
> I didn't make this... I heard it somewhere, so don't go blaming me.

What has
> 3 strokes and goes stiff?

Princess Margaret...

Nice on mate the funniest joke i've heard in ages.
Now, as I said, don't blame
> me...
Sat 02/03/02 at 09:15
Regular
Cheers! Here's a few more...

Whats the difference between a bogey and broccoli?

Kids don't eat broccoli!

What do you call a one legged gingerbread man?

Limp bizkit!
Sat 02/03/02 at 09:09
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
LOL
That was a good joke I would have more when Ihear them I just forget them I will try and think of some.
I gave this 9/10 because the joke is quiet funny,
Keep them up Russ (RM18).
Coley.
Sat 02/03/02 at 09:06
Regular
A Man Utd fan dies and meets Peter at the gates of heaven. Peter says 'Er, excuse me, but I'm not sure we should let you in, as we starting to run out of space, and because you support Man U, we need to start checking. What have you done for anyone else?

The Utd fan says 'Oh, I've done loads of charity work. The over day I helped an old lady cross the road'

'Oh, I'm not sure thats going to be enough' said Peter.

'yeah, and just yesterday I gave £10 to a homeless man' replied the Utd fan.

'Ok, I'll see what I can do, I'll just clear it with the big guy'

*comes back 10 minute later*

'So its all sorted then?' says the Utd fan

'Yeah', says Peter (wait for it) Here's your £10, now p*** off!'

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.