GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spam..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/04/13 at 07:34
Regular
"I like turtles"
Seems to be on the rise again for me, anyone else getting this?
Mon 13/05/13 at 21:06
Regular
"I like turtles"
Panic over DL, just had one come through with a big ''Report Spam'' link on it, just clicked on that to report the sender to the spam police and to verify that I did not want anymore...job done, reckon that's the last I'll be seeing for a while.

No spam and £5.5 million being transferred to my bank right now.....life's good! :)
Mon 13/05/13 at 16:18
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Haha ... you just got to laugh :¬D
Mon 13/05/13 at 14:55
Regular
"I like turtles"
Just started coming through on my other account as well DL.

Well, it's that or I actually do know some German lady sadly dying of breast cancer who feels strangely compelled to give me £5.5 million of her money...
Mon 13/05/13 at 11:06
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Maybe something is happening pete! Just received the following email to one of Email Pro accounts ...

"Security Warning: Homeland Security Warns of Widepsread Java Vulnerability - Scan Now
2013/11/05

A security vulnerability in Java exposing approximately 850 million computer users has been identified by security experts. The vulnerability, which affects users of Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems, allows hackers to install ransomware on users' computers.

The vulnerability is both serious and widespread enough that the U.S. Department of Homeland Security has issued a warning. It is recommended that computer owners ensure they have the most recent Java update, and scan their computer with a security program to ensure no infections are present.

Ensure your PC is not infected: Scan Now"

The email comes from a 'reliable' source ... news AT coupons-promo.biz and has received a X-Freeola-SpamScore: 7

Now, what do you think? ;¬)
Sun 12/05/13 at 21:05
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
It's a bug then!!!
Sun 12/05/13 at 20:59
Regular
"I like turtles"
Neilj99 wrote:
Seem to be getting a lot of \'free spin/bonus\'-type rubbish slipping through the net recently.

N.

Same here.
Sun 12/05/13 at 19:35
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Neilj99 wrote:
Seem to be getting a lot of \'free spin/bonus\'-type rubbish slipping through the net recently.

N.

Still nothing to report here. All accounts seem to be clear - EmailPro and Freedom with all clients ... maybe it's something you've eaten ;¬)
Sun 12/05/13 at 18:33
Regular
Seem to be getting a lot of 'free spin/bonus'-type rubbish slipping through the net recently.

N.
Mon 06/05/13 at 22:35
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
pete_21 wrote:
It\'s definitely on the rise again for me, had loads this weekend :(

Sorry to hear that pete, but nothing here for weeks now. All accounts seem to be clear - EmailPro and Freedom

That'll be the kiss of death!
Mon 06/05/13 at 22:26
Regular
"I like turtles"
It's definitely on the rise again for me, had loads this weekend :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.