GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I touched my genitals last night!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/02/02 at 09:33
Regular
And I loved it.

Just the right size to fit in my hand. Nice and warm, and the joystick was very responsive.

Gameplay was a bit repetitive after a while, but the graphics were great. Anna Kournikova has never looked so good.

The multiplayer side of things is pretty damn funky as well, and the great thing is that it appeals to women. So you don't have to worry about your girlfrined feeling left out.

Although, realistically, it's only two player. More players could be achieved, and would certainly be more enjoyable, but it may be a bit awkward if in a relationship.

Size wise, it's pretty funky. My genitals have a way of shrinking down when not in use, for easy storage, rising to the challenge of a game when needed.

AI is pretty poor, to be fair. And the look of my genitals is not amazing.

But that's about it. My experience with my genitals.

Now can we stop the whole "Oooh! My brothers mates, cousins former flat mate saw an advert for an XBox" please?
Thu 28/02/02 at 19:19
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Sure you do. It was hillarious.
Thu 28/02/02 at 19:24
Turbonutter wrote:
> I think the Microsoft ones come with roller-skates attached, do yours?

Nope, at least I don't think so.

*Checks genitalia*

No, just some massive green and black sticky thingy in the middle that I like to pull back :0)
Thu 28/02/02 at 19:26
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Jesus. You really should get someone to look at that. Stryke?

;-)
Thu 28/02/02 at 19:35
Agreed. Gaz - in 'ere now! I need you to look at my X Box - it's god some horrible thing on. Could you pull it off for me? :0)
Thu 28/02/02 at 19:38
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
XXXbox more like :)
Thu 28/02/02 at 19:41
Regular
Turbonutter wrote:
> Sure you do. It was hillarious.

No seriously I don't remember
Thu 28/02/02 at 19:43
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Hmm, it was really late night wtith many other people. You were probably mashed anyway.
Thu 28/02/02 at 19:45
Heh!
Thu 28/02/02 at 19:47
Regular
PI IS EXACTLY THREE!
Thu 28/02/02 at 19:49
PI?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.