GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So, Halo 3 then..."

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 3'.
Tue 25/09/07 at 12:07
"possibly impossible"
Who's getting Halo 3? Are you looking forward to it, Apathetic towards it or wouldn't touch it with a barge pole?
Wed 26/09/07 at 09:49
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Or perhaps not:

"I'm getting in bits and peices that it was a lightening storm strike that hit one of the centres that caused this issue. How much truth there is to that I have no idea as they are all still busy working, however I can tell you that at a centre I use to work at we did have a lightening storm and our centre went down for about 4 hours. So it is possiable." - Bloody Baroness, Bungie.net.
Wed 26/09/07 at 09:40
Regular
I feel sorry for those that rushed out and bought it at midnight, because XBox Live appears to have collapsed under the Halo 3 phenomenon.

"ALERT: Due to high traffic related to the launch of Halo 3, some site features may be currently unavailable. Please try again later." - XBox.com
Tue 25/09/07 at 21:25
"possibly impossible"
Doesn't matter to me, so long as it has decent gameplay and a great multiplayer.

Though hopefully Warhawk arrives tomorrow, so I'll be stuck on that for a while.
Tue 25/09/07 at 21:13
Regular
Yeah, but can you think of one that is as over rated?
Tue 25/09/07 at 20:57
Regular
Well I've enjoyed the Halo series so far...not sure how Halo Wars and the other Halo title are going to turn out...

Am looking forward to seeing how the trilogy ends...probably very clichéd...but I don't care.

I can think of many a worse game series...
Tue 25/09/07 at 18:03
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
gunnerkid4 wrote:
> Grandprix wrote:(and I'm
> not paying for the game...) :) how u have 2 pay

Someone else is paying for it.
Tue 25/09/07 at 17:52
Regular
What are you talking about!? The Halo series is one of the most inventive and imaginative game series I have ever played!
Tue 25/09/07 at 17:50
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Halo Series = tragedy of modern gaming.
Tue 25/09/07 at 17:42
Regular
"eeast weeeeeeeeeezy"
Grandprix wrote:(and I'm
> not paying for the game...) :) how u have 2 pay
Tue 25/09/07 at 17:26
Regular
pb wrote:
> Who's getting Halo 3?

Bah, I thought we were going to be the only games forum in existence without a Halo 3 thread...

No not getting it, I fall asleep playing Halo 2. Fantastic storyline so I just saved forty quid and read the spoilers for it on the XBox 360 forums.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.