GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Rather Rubbish and Hastily Prepared 2012 Picture Quiz"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/12/12 at 15:10
Regular
"I like turtles"
Seeing as we appear to have had no 'official' Freeola Christmas quiz this year, here is an 'unofficial' one. The questions are as follows:

Film round

Here are some screenshots taken from films released this year, please name them.

Game Round

Here are some screenshots taken from games released this year, please name them.

Famous People

Here are some pictures of people who hit the headlines during 2012, please name them.

Album Round

Here are some album covers for records released this year with vital parts (like the title & artist!) blanked out. Please name these albums and their artists.

Famous Distorted People

Here are some pictures of people who should be instantly recognizable to most. Each of these people hit the headlines during this year. These pictures have been blurred but try looking at them with a hangover (as I was doing earlier today) as they really don't seem to look that much different to the others! Please name these people.

I'm fully aware that this is a lame imposter for the usual high quality quizzes you guys are used to but hopefully it will still be a bit of fun.

In the event of a tie break there shall be a good old fashioned duel at dawn, the survivor of this duel shall be declared the winner of the quiz.

The Answers:

Show Spoiler
Thu 03/01/13 at 13:02
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Hold off posting answers until tomorrow, will give this a look this afternoon.
Thu 03/01/13 at 13:01
"possibly impossible"
My entry, though it's probably so full of wrong answers it doesn't need spoilers...

Show Spoiler
Thu 03/01/13 at 12:06
"possibly impossible"
Just about to post mine.
Thu 03/01/13 at 10:22
Regular
Now you've said that I think I know who it is >.<
Thu 03/01/13 at 09:40
Regular
"I like turtles"
Thanks very much for the entries and comments guys :)

No.17 is proving to be particularly interesting, we have now had the same incorrect answer from 2 different people. I did show this picture to a couple of my colleagues who all knew of this person and what he did in 2012 but none of them knew what he actually looked like!

Anyone else up for a go before I post the answers?
Thu 03/01/13 at 00:43
Regular
Show Spoiler

Skyfall is the only 2012 released film I watched last year so not too strong on the film front. Thanks for the quiz Pete :)
Wed 02/01/13 at 23:42
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
pete_21 wrote:
Answer sheet template (with ready made spoiler tag):

Show Spoiler

I did warn you that I absolutely couldn't do this - sorry :)
Wed 02/01/13 at 19:32
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
pete_21 wrote:
Great to see that this was such a massive success.....will post answers at the end of the week.

You did a great job pete ... it was excellent.
Wed 02/01/13 at 18:21
Regular
"I like turtles"
Great to see that this was such a massive success.....will post answers at the end of the week.
Sat 29/12/12 at 19:31
Regular
"I like turtles"
DL wrote:
Ineedsleep wrote:
[i]11 out of 10 for even trying and WHOOP I'll go on the podium while I have the chance...

I know a grand total of 3 of 'em but I do know number 28 :)

I have no life these days ><

Of course you have ... just go with the rest of us and give it a go :¬)[/i]

Absolutely, all entries are very welcome.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.