GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Prize awards are not easy to win!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/09/12 at 17:34
Regular
"get off MOF !!"
It's not fair to give the prizes only to the posts made by long time members.

It would be inspiring and satisfying if you guys gave prizes to new members who give more posts a week!

This is my opinion... if this is wrong, please ignore me!

Thanks
Thu 20/09/12 at 22:02
Regular
"How Ironic"
I need a coffee.

Haha.
Thu 20/09/12 at 21:42
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
HM wrote:
DL, OP isn't text speak...just forum speak (didn't know there was a difference really...but apparently there is) :p

'Text speak' or not ... moto knew the user's name so he should have used it and not used OP ...

@SC

"Your wise quotes are lost on me DL, I don't even know if it is wise for that matter :-P

I still get the feeling that there are forum observers who never write..."

For one entering the beginning of 'education', unknowingly you have done what I mentioned earlier!

To explain ... 'for learning to take place both master and pupil must enter the holy ground and only then will true learning take place'.

You have to make a positive decision SC to learn and accept the rules in any situation and midkas hasn't even grasped the basics yet!
Thu 20/09/12 at 21:18
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
DL, OP isn't text speak...just forum speak (didn't know there was a difference really...but apparently there is) :p
Thu 20/09/12 at 20:22
Regular
"How Ironic"
Your wise quotes are lost on me DL, I don't even know if it is wise for that matter :-P

I still get the feeling that there are forum observers who never write...
Thu 20/09/12 at 19:56
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Sonic Chris wrote:
Sad to say, I sincerely doubt midkas is going to take any notice or read any of this

Probably so SC ... but we've all had a good time and so could he and others if they decided to step onto the 'holy ground' ...

a bit of DH Lawrence for you there
Thu 20/09/12 at 19:49
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
motomod wrote:
I thought you guys would be up to date with your forum slang, OP -> original poster.

:)

I would have thought that even you moto were aware of Section 2 within Judge Chas's remit ...

2) "Text speak", which seems awfully popular amongst the younger set these days, really doesn't cut it. Full words, correctly written and used in context, will aid all us older ones, as we won't have to spend ten minutes deciphering your post.

... please follow and maintain established protocol within the establishment in the future haha :ŹD
Thu 20/09/12 at 19:31
Regular
"How Ironic"
Sad to say, I sincerely doubt midkas is going to take any notice or read any of this
Thu 20/09/12 at 16:24
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
OP...missed seeing that term!

I'm also shocked as I didn't sign in over a decade ago... I wasn't even registered then :p
Thu 20/09/12 at 15:44
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
I thought you guys would be up to date with your forum slang, OP -> original poster.

:)
Thu 20/09/12 at 15:32
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
motomod wrote:
... I sincerely hope that OP does keep trying though.

Err ... who's OP?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.