GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Prize awards are not easy to win!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/09/12 at 17:34
Regular
"get off MOF !!"
It's not fair to give the prizes only to the posts made by long time members.

It would be inspiring and satisfying if you guys gave prizes to new members who give more posts a week!

This is my opinion... if this is wrong, please ignore me!

Thanks
Mon 24/09/12 at 13:50
"possibly impossible"
Well if you're going to rhyme Midkas with rants... :D
Mon 24/09/12 at 13:22
Regular
"I like turtles"
There was a bloke who spoke by ill informed rants

Complained he couldn't win a game, which was heartbreaking

As his posts were all excellent.

A Freeola forums limerick battle, whatever next...
Mon 24/09/12 at 11:49
"possibly impossible"
A new user called midkas surmises
That on Freeola he couldn't win prizes,
The staff all agree
He won't win any
Until he improves word count sizes.
Fri 21/09/12 at 15:27
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
It's sad but it's true. I do need some down time, so will have a few games that are just asking to be reviewed. There is still hope freeola :)
Fri 21/09/12 at 14:55
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
HM wrote:
Sadly, I'll be more likely be chatting than reviewing, ni Freshers starts tomorrow and sadly this year it is coupled with a dissertation and a clinic schedule...goodbye free time!

That's the price for being good at what you do HM :¬)
Fri 21/09/12 at 14:45
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
chasfh wrote:
Alfonse wrote:
[i]Do game reviews have to be on games from this year to stand a chance of winning a gameaday?

No. A good game review is worth reading regardless of how "retro" the game is, and in fact is often worth more, especially if we're talking about a game that's ten years old.

Nice to revisit those occasionally.[/i]

*raids games stash for inspiration*
Looks like my carboot sale is not going to happen now, Machie!

Sadly, I'll be more likely be chatting than reviewing, ni Freshers starts tomorrow and sadly this year it is coupled with a dissertation and a clinic schedule...goodbye free time!
Fri 21/09/12 at 13:15
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."
Alfonse wrote:
Do game reviews have to be on games from this year to stand a chance of winning a gameaday?

No. A good game review is worth reading regardless of how "retro" the game is, and in fact is often worth more, especially if we're talking about a game that's ten years old.

Nice to revisit those occasionally.
Fri 21/09/12 at 13:09
Regular
Do game reviews have to be on games from this year to stand a chance of winning a gameaday?
Fri 21/09/12 at 11:11
Regular
I dip in and out and contribute when I feel I have something to add.

Unfortunately I don't get much time to do either lately :(
Fri 21/09/12 at 10:59
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
DL wrote:
HM wrote:
[i]DL, OP isn't text speak...just forum speak (didn't know there was a difference really...but apparently there is) :p

'Text speak' or not ... moto knew the user's name so he should have used it and not used OP ... [/i]

I don't live by the rules kk?

@Chris

I tend to lurk more around the Web Dev and Tec help bit, but occasionally I'll pop into General Chat.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.