GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Prize awards are not easy to win!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/09/12 at 17:34
Regular
"get off MOF !!"
It's not fair to give the prizes only to the posts made by long time members.

It would be inspiring and satisfying if you guys gave prizes to new members who give more posts a week!

This is my opinion... if this is wrong, please ignore me!

Thanks
Mon 24/09/12 at 19:25
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
GOBs more like
Mon 24/09/12 at 18:37
Regular
"I like turtles"
Didn't think this thread would be eligible for a GAD for at least another 519 weeks.
Mon 24/09/12 at 18:29
Regular
"How Ironic"
If only it were so, we'd all be winning GADs on an hourly basis.

EDIT: GAHs
Mon 24/09/12 at 18:07
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."
Sonic Chris wrote:
I'm suprised at how much activity this thread has generated. Would be ironic if it won a GAD.

Wait...
Are you suggesting..?

for a minute there, I thought you might be suggesting that a good winge is the way to a GAD....

of course, a well thought out argument as to the grounds for such a winge might be...:-)
Mon 24/09/12 at 17:29
Regular
"How Ironic"
I'm suprised at how much activity this thread has generated. Would be ironic if it won a GAD.
Mon 24/09/12 at 17:06
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
I bet Midkas works for Capcom, only thing that explains Pete's behaviour.
Mon 24/09/12 at 15:57
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Hardly required. Just a friendly reminder that even new users can find offense at some jabs, despite how they were intended (or how 99% of us forum users (myself included) may take them)
Mon 24/09/12 at 15:24
Regular
"I like turtles"
Warhunt wrote:
Tongue in cheek 'good naturedness' is okay, hell the forums is built off it as it seems, but just a prewarning not to go too far.

Apologies if anyone honestly thinks that any of these posts have gone too far. Thanks for the offer, if I do decide to write any further NRL's I shall PM them to you for vetting.

NRL = None Rhyming Limerick! :P
Mon 24/09/12 at 15:04
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Warhunt wrote:
Tongue in cheek 'good naturedness' is okay, hell the forums is built off it as it seems, but just a prewarning not to go too far.

And I was just wondering how long it would take before 'something' was said ;¬)
Mon 24/09/12 at 14:53
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
I appreciate the view taken here guys, and certainly see where you are coming from, but please remember that this is another user we are referring to.

Try and make sure it remains civil, and no 'insults' are directed at any particular user (feel free to PM me all your bile if you wish to).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.