GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Avatar Design - Extra GAD"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/09/12 at 17:12
Staff Moderator
"Mr Dean"
OK, it's past time there was a chance to win an extra gaming prize. We've had a discussion in the office and decided to run the following competition.

For no particular reason, I've never really had an avatar image for the forums. The competition, put simply is just to design me an avatar image.

The winner would be decided by staff here at Freeola based on comedy value, artistic quality and overall eccentricity.

The creator of the winning image will then win a GAD prize as normal, offering any game up to the value of £45 or a £30 Amazon voucher.

Rules are as follows:

1) Please keep if family friendly - no obscenities or vulgarism!

2) The image size should be 80px by 80px.

3) This competition will run until the closing date of the 19th September.

4) You can only win if you have a UK address on your profile (this is where the prize would be sent), however still feel free to enter for fun if you are based outside the UK.

If you email any entries to [email protected], we'll put them on the submissions page as soon as we can so your entry can be seen. Don't forget to include your forum name.

Submissions Page
Mon 24/09/12 at 08:57
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Butch wrote:
Sonic Chris wrote:
[i]Thanks guys, really appreciate it. Strange because I didn't even photoshop that photo, it's a genuine photograph of dean5.

If Dean had a body like that, he would be vastly more popular in the office.[/i]

With a face like that 0_o Quagmire - bowling alley comes in to mind...
Fri 21/09/12 at 19:32
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
We'll keep trying pete ;¬)
Fri 21/09/12 at 15:28
Regular
"I like turtles"
DL wrote:
Looks like ncrs is in need of an avatar!

Just an idle thought ;¬)

Or perhaps we could have an upgrade a staff members existing profile competition?

While they are on holiday and know nothing about it.
Fri 21/09/12 at 13:03
Regular
"How Ironic"
But with the face of Mr Bean, does a body like that really warrant interest?
Fri 21/09/12 at 11:54
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Looks like ncrs is in need of an avatar!

Just an idle thought ;¬)
Fri 21/09/12 at 11:29
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Sonic Chris wrote:
Thanks guys, really appreciate it. Strange because I didn't even photoshop that photo, it's a genuine photograph of dean5.

If Dean had a body like that, he would be vastly more popular in the office.
Thu 20/09/12 at 20:24
Regular
"How Ironic"
Wow, did I just get a surprise looking at the latest winners. Only just noticed.

Thanks guys, really appreciate it. Strange because I didn't even photoshop that photo, it's a genuine photograph of dean5.
Thu 20/09/12 at 15:02
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."
pete_21 wrote:
RU KIDDIN!!!!!!!! I did millyuns ov awesum avutars and I neva win!!!!! dis sux sooo bad itz sooo unfare!!!!!!!!!

Grrrrr...................

Well done SC..
Thu 20/09/12 at 14:55
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Meez wiv yo pete baby haha

Thanks Dean, Freeola and well done to SC ... an excellent win ;¬)

... what are we going to do now????
Thu 20/09/12 at 14:47
Regular
"I like turtles"
RU KIDDIN!!!!!!!! I did millyuns ov awesum avutars and I neva win!!!!! dis sux sooo bad itz sooo unfare!!!!!!!!!

sorry.......couldn't resist.

Thanks to Freeola for running this competition and to all who made it fun by taking part (very good response and some great submissions).

Well done Chris, worthy winner.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.