GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Eternal Darkness help, Please!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Eternal Darkness'.
Fri 13/12/02 at 23:12
Regular
Here's the deal. I'm on chapter 9 and I've just started to fight the guardian at the end of the level and I'm completely stuck!

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
Sat 14/12/02 at 17:28
Regular
"Link to the Future"
The only problem is he isn't summoning any zombies, is there something I have to do to make him do that?
Sat 14/12/02 at 17:26
"The Will of D."
Oh and don't attack the zombies that much, attack using your Magickal attack and you can get him and his zombies at the same time.
Sat 14/12/02 at 17:24
"The Will of D."
It doesn't matter for when you facing him, but he will only start to glow when you have gone thorugh a couple of waves of attacks. When he starts to summon Zombies it kind of changes, you have to come really close to him and be about ready to attack the zombies when he starts to glow.
My best advice is to go it slow and only attack using a 3 point Magickal attack all the way through the batle. You can use the Magick recovery bottle to top up your magick when it has run out.
Sat 14/12/02 at 17:20
Regular
"Link to the Future"
How close do you have to be for the spell to be effective?
Sat 14/12/02 at 17:13
"The Will of D."
When doing the Gren path I always found it hard to avoid the energy beams he was shooting at me, but when I did it the first time I didn't know when to set off those energy attacks.
Sat 14/12/02 at 17:11
Regular
"Link to the Future"
Thanks for the tip. I'll try it out and let you know if it worked.
Sat 14/12/02 at 09:36
"The Will of D."
Yep he's right you know. I've done that boss 3 times already on each of the 3 different colours, but have not yet finished the third game.
Fri 13/12/02 at 23:15
Regular
"^_^"
Right, depending on which colour you chose you should use it's opposite colour in a macickal attack.

So, if you picked |green then use red|red then use blue|vlue the use gree|

Time your macikal attack to hit the boss when it flashes its colour. Do that enough times and you should be fine!
Fri 13/12/02 at 23:12
Regular
"Link to the Future"
Here's the deal. I'm on chapter 9 and I've just started to fight the guardian at the end of the level and I'm completely stuck!

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.