GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Eternal Darkness help, Please!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Eternal Darkness'.
Fri 13/12/02 at 23:12
Regular
Here's the deal. I'm on chapter 9 and I've just started to fight the guardian at the end of the level and I'm completely stuck!

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
Sun 15/12/02 at 00:12
Regular
"gsybe you!"
*arf*

Where, Mr. Clever?

AHHHHH!

*schawfle*

Damn you WS!

:)
Sat 14/12/02 at 23:58
Regular
Yeah

Find the C4
Sat 14/12/02 at 23:40
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Me stuck too.

On Micael Edwards chapter, I have just uncovered that huge door, and been told to 'destroy this' (that pit with the big wormy things in it) - I have a detonator for C4, but no C4 itself! I also have an enchanted Gladius....for no apparent reason.

Any help?
Sat 14/12/02 at 23:32
"The Will of D."
]-[ØM€® B€€® §ØL!!D wrote:
> How long is ED? and does it provide much replay value?

Abouyt 75 hours worth if you want to explore the game to it's fullest.

About 20 hours first try, 15 hours for each additional time you play it and 25 hours worth of play time on the different types of modes that you uncover for completing the game totally.
Sat 14/12/02 at 21:37
Regular
"^_^"
Yes it is great value
Sat 14/12/02 at 21:35
Regular
"the burning sky"
How long is ED? and does it provide much replay value?
Sat 14/12/02 at 20:19
Regular
"Link to the Future"
Thanks for the tip Elimin@tor, It worked. So now I'm exploring the Roivas mansion with Edward. And I've got stuck again. In the basement, with that monster thing. He just won't give up!

I know what you mean about not having time to play games around Christmas time. I'm spending Christmas, without my GC, up in Liverpool. Then a few days after I get back I'm going to Russia with the school. Not much time to play Medal of Honor, but at least I'll be able to play Metroid Fusion on plane to Moscow :)
Sat 14/12/02 at 18:12
"The Will of D."
Sorry but I won't be on here until very late tonight, my sister came home from uni and we are renting 2 vids after we each get a takeout dinner. I might get on here at 12pm if I'm allowed to stay up that late outside of my room.
Sat 14/12/02 at 18:10
Regular
"Balls"
how predicitable we want games each other have

you have ED
i have SFA

gonna have T now hope thing liven up when i get back!
Sat 14/12/02 at 18:07
"The Will of D."
Poor you. It will be the same with Satrfox Adventures.

I go to Watford for christmas without my GC and I spend about a week there, sarting on the 24th til the 28th or so.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.