GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Eternal Darkness help, Please!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Eternal Darkness'.
Fri 13/12/02 at 23:12
Regular
Here's the deal. I'm on chapter 9 and I've just started to fight the guardian at the end of the level and I'm completely stuck!

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
Sat 14/12/02 at 18:02
Regular
"Balls"
i gotta wait untill boxing day untill i can get ED, its not fair, and probabuly will not beable to play on it untill the daqy afetr boxing day.

equation=

boxingday go to nans, get ED, stay round till late like usual.
day after normaly have day to self but sometimes have to see aunt and uncles that wre not at nans.
Sat 14/12/02 at 17:59
"The Will of D."
Email me if you need any more help.
Sat 14/12/02 at 17:58
Regular
"Link to the Future"
Thanks for all the advice, I'll try it and let you know if it works!
Sat 14/12/02 at 17:57
"The Will of D."
Wait until you get to the Blue path, then it will get hard. I suggest when you finish the green path go for the red one.

I'm haveing trouble on the last chapter on the blue path even though I've done it two times already.
Sat 14/12/02 at 17:55
"The Will of D."
I would stay about half way between him and the barrier so that his attacks can be spotted in time to avoid, I thought it was really hard on the green path until I got to the zombie summon part, that's when I had a chance to recover my health and Sanity.
Sat 14/12/02 at 17:49
Regular
"Link to the Future"
I see. Anyhow my address is [email protected].

I'd just like to know how the hell you damage him if you chose green, which is what I chose. I spent about an hour last night trying to get him. If you com to close he keeps hitting me with that thunder type spell.
Sat 14/12/02 at 17:46
"The Will of D."
I don't have MSN becuase of this ****ing computer, it won't download the connection thingy becuase I have a supposed virus on my Hard Drive, but when I check it ain't there.

I is complecated becuase they already had a GSmatser
Sat 14/12/02 at 17:42
Regular
"Link to the Future"
Ok, I added you on me MSN messenger. It sounds a little complictated, I'll talk to you on there, is that ok?
Sat 14/12/02 at 17:35
"The Will of D."
Can I have your hotmail addy Gnomekiller?

Mines [email protected]
Sat 14/12/02 at 17:33
"The Will of D."
By the way What path did you take? it's kind of relevant to this explaination.

He makes the battle into 3 different sections, firstly he attacks only using his magick, once you have damaged him enough he will start to summon Zombies in part 2...

secondly he will start using Zombies, but if you get too close to him he will use his claw and try to crush you.

Thirdly after you hurt him enough in part 2 he will only be using his claw to hit you. This part is easy to avoid if your not badly hurt, all you have to do is walk around avoiding his attacks, it will be simple to work out where he will hit you and this part will be easy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.