GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Eternal Darkness help, Please!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Eternal Darkness'.
Fri 13/12/02 at 23:12
Regular
Here's the deal. I'm on chapter 9 and I've just started to fight the guardian at the end of the level and I'm completely stuck!

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
Mon 16/12/02 at 22:11
Regular
Mantorok rune?
Mon 16/12/02 at 22:06
"The Will of D."
Xello'toth is the only female Ancient in the game.

Did you know that Charlemaigne the Frank realy existed (don't know whether it's spelt right).

They really did their homework up in Canada
Mon 16/12/02 at 20:35
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Cheers.

That bloomin' worm......
Mon 16/12/02 at 19:40
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
And the lava pit I think you have to do a reveal invisible or dispel magic to reveal the floor... not sure which. It also probably needs to be a 7 rune spell.

I'm just going through for the second time. First time I got Pious to pick up Ulyaoth, this time he got Xel'lotath. Quite interesting to see the differences in cut scenes and some of the enemies... Also, this time I solved that puzzle to get the Mantorok rune!
Mon 16/12/02 at 18:35
Regular
Sneak across the purple floor.
Mon 16/12/02 at 18:15
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Me back with Alex now.

Invesitgating the 'annoying but gets cool result' array now.

But there are several places which are impassable - the purple floor room with the big worm, and the landing that is missing as its a lava pit...

Any ideas?
Mon 16/12/02 at 15:55
"The Will of D."
twas nothing. I you actually get the game for your own you could earn yourself the chance to unlock the "Eternal" mode if you complete the game with all three paths.
If you want to know what the Eternal mode means just think of what being ETERNAL is.
Sun 15/12/02 at 20:02
Regular
"Link to the Future"
Thanks for all the help Elimin@tor. It worked! There was an odd patch of wall in the corridor where you have to summon that trapper.

I've completed the game now. I've actually just got back from returning it to Blockbuster. Great ending.

Thanks again, I owe you one!
Sun 15/12/02 at 19:40
"The Will of D."
It was good.
I still can't stop laughing at Mystique's situtation.
You should have told her to give her boyfriend a three-some with the other lover but she would hog her more than he would. (It worked on FRIENDS)
Sun 15/12/02 at 18:04
Regular
"Balls"
hi eilimiantor, got have a look at me spoof in FOG chat, your in it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.